Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not true at all, christina had her own nbc show good girls, kat dennings had a big part in wandavision and scarlett is the #1 most paid actress
Where are they now? Christina was the IT girl of hollywood during mad men. nikkas was loving those huge titties and putting her all over magazines and in MOVIES. Giving her damn near leading lady roles.. Having some little watched show on NBC is not where those titties were leading her

Kat dennings was flashing hers every week on TV for 6 years.. Top billing on that show... Got roles in Thor... Started covering them up.. Now she has no show, and wanda vision is over.. She's not leading any movies or tv shows anymore like when she had those DDD's out

Nobody mentioned scarlett and she was never known for having huge titties.. They were nice but everyone loved her euro looks and her body. Not just the titties

These other women were known for having huge titties and everyone was clamoring to see them, tuning in just to see them, and selling products with their sex appeal everywhere. Then soon as they stop doing that shyt, it's bye bye bye.. It's Hollywood. Ain't nothing new I'm saying. Matter of fact it's men with power. We all know the game.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Where are they now? Christina was the IT girl of hollywood during mad men. nikkas was loving those huge titties and putting her all over magazines and in MOVIES. Giving her damn near leading lady roles.. Having some little watched show on NBC is not where those titties were leading her

Kat dennings was flashing hers every week on TV for 6 years.. Top billing on that show... Got roles in Thor... Started covering them up.. Now she has no show, and wanda vision is over.. She's not leading any movies or tv shows anymore like when she had those DDD's out

Nobody mentioned scarlett and she was never known for having huge titties.. They were nice but everyone loved her euro looks and her body. Not just the titties

These other women were known for having huge titties and everyone was clamoring to see them, tuning in just to see them, and selling products with their sex appeal everywhere. Then soon as they stop doing that shyt, it's bye bye bye.. It's Hollywood. Ain't nothing new I'm saying. Matter of fact it's men with power. We all know the game.
Good Girls just got cancelled too

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah nikkas BUGGIN.

Shorty not a dime, but she has a very cute (not SEXY but cute) 6.5-7/10 face and a 9/10 body. Slim, athletic looking, but with big titty meats, and above average thighs hips and ass on her for a white broad. Also a decent skin tone for a cac.
These nikkas just be saying anything :heh:

I dig shorty.

Face - 8.5/10 She's pretty as fukk to me.
Body - 9.5/10 (I aint a fake fan.. and she look natural as fukk to me)
Feet - 9.5/10 You see them toes? :ahh:

You right tho.. i dont see sexy when I see her.. I see cute/pretty as fukk.

Code

Banned
Daps

I think what happens is they all start off willing to do anything for fame but after they get it they realize "serious" actors will always be above them and the big awards are reserved for them so they start covering up

If they could all show ass and win awards like JLo they would

Daps
I think what happens is they all start off willing to do anything for fame but after they get it they realize "serious" actors will always be above them and the big awards are reserved for them so they start covering up

Agreed.

Euro actors spend lots of time in drama school, going to university for drama and doing theater/stage productions.

They come in with the chops and just need a big break.

A lot of Americans get opportunities because of 6-pack abs or nice titties. They might be "ok" as actors but aren't getting Daniel Day-Lewis or Meryl Streep-type recognition and roles. The big titties/nice azz can get you in the door but relying on it early makes it hard to transition later.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
ezgif-3-1504dd47d580.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

JLo had the worst movies