Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice all these big titty Hollywood pawgs pull this shyt as soon as they blow up? They’ll show out at an awards show, but in movies? Nope.

Jennifer Connelly even got a breast reduction (check out “Inventing the Abbotts” home girl was :banderas: back in the day)
Christina Hendricks you see her in ANYTHING after Mad Men she’s covered up like it’s 50 degrees inside :scust:
Same with Kat Dennings. Besides that trash TV show any move she’s in she’s playing the same game
No lies told

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Notice all these big titty Hollywood pawgs pull this shyt as soon as they blow up? They’ll show out at an awards show, but in movies? Nope.

Jennifer Connelly even got a breast reduction (check out “Inventing the Abbotts” home girl was :banderas: back in the day)
Christina Hendricks you see her in ANYTHING after Mad Men she’s covered up like it’s 50 degrees inside :scust:
Same with Kat Dennings. Besides that trash TV show any move she’s in she’s playing the same game

Even Scarlet Johansson & this girl from Modern Family.

rs_1024x759-150812102223-1024.ARIEL-WINTER-2.CM.81215.jpg

A damn shame.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I think its because hollywood prefers their actresses to be very petite with pretty faces. Busty girls are probably "fat" or "a novelty" to the fakkits who run hollywood

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

And every single one went down the tubes career wise, right after. When will they wake up?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I think its because hollywood prefers their actresses to be very petite with pretty faces. Busty girls are probably "fat" or "a novelty" to the fakkits who run hollywood

:ufdup:You got it.

that's why 99% of fashion models look like little boys.

And then women blame us because fashion/Hollywood is run by fags and old bytches:gucci:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:ufdup:You got it.

that's why 99% of fashion models look like little boys.

And then women blame us because fashion/Hollywood is run by fags and old bytches:gucci:

and pedophiles. . This is why so many white women used to have "eating disorders" .
This is why whites co opted the word thick and say thicc now.
White women stopped with the bullshyt skinny shyt and why we see so many women embracing their natural weight.

that skinny little boy shyt that was so dominant is over. But its cool to be "thicc" now.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Was gonna say the same thing.

I got zero respect for these heifers that dont show them thangs.. :birdman:

Lank? :leostare:
It's like 20 minutes into the new movie Werewolves Within.

Decent movie, not a bad way to waste 90 minutes

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Nah i disagree her body is legit t*ts, ass, hips, cute face... she's not basic at all

Yeah nikkas BUGGIN.

Shorty not a dime, but she has a very cute (not SEXY but cute) 6.5-7/10 face and a 9/10 body. Slim, athletic looking, but with big titty meats, and above average thighs hips and ass on her for a white broad. Also a decent skin tone for a cac.

Plus she stans Stacy Abrams, so she good in my book :yeshrug:

These nikkas just be saying anything :heh:

Code

Banned
Daps
And every single one went down the tubes career wise, right after. When will they wake up?

not true at all, christina had her own nbc show good girls, kat dennings had a big part in wandavision and scarlett is the #1 most paid actress