Big Sean abandons Pusha T in beef..."I'm cool with Lil Wayne"

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
You don't gotta ride. I don't think anyone expects Sean to drop I diss record. I'm saying just don't say nuttin! When they ask in interviews just don't say shyt or thats between them...or u gotta ask them about that situation.

Cuz to say the beef shyt is corny after u and Drake spent the better part of the past year throwing subliminals at each other just comes off as BS.

i mean big sean is a corny individual period. were talkin about big sean. hes basically soulja boy wit better lyrics. hes for the kids man. why does he even deserve his own thread on this matter? people cant expect anything from big sean because we all know big sean is not a gangster and never will be. when ludacris dissed him full on, video and all, his only response was "ludas a legend i dont want any problems with him" so come on...

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
i mean big sean is a corny individual period.were talkin about big sean. hes basically soulja boy wit better lyrics. hes for the kids man. why does he even deserve his own thread on this matter? people cant expect anything from big sean because we all know big sean is not a gangster and never will be. when ludacris dissed him full on, video and all, his only response was "ludas a legend i dont want any problems with him" so come on...

:aicmon::comeon:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
So if someone says fukk you to you and you gonna still wanna be cool with that same person? I swear some of you nikkas self respect come to question

mainstream hip hop = wwe

again u nikkas take this rap shyt too serious, this aint the 90's nomore and i agree with what your saying.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Sean probably dont even fukk with pusha like that, they just on the same label

Now if someone said fukk kanye, and sean was still fukking with them its diff, cause Ye actually put sean on.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk? he didn't say "Im Cool with Wayne" he said "Im cool with Pusha". Am I the only one who noticed that?

It seemed to me he was moreso avoiding the question

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
....i just cant fukk wit big sean. i think hes whack :manny:

thing is though....if he said hes cool with pusha then wayne pretty much said "fukk you" to em since sean got love for pusha.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't think anyone besides 15 year olds took Waynes fukk you serious, it's as serious as Wayne kidnapping Beyonce and Blue Ivy or being a grown ass blood.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
hes not? what makes big seans kiddie attempts to sell out records any better than soulja boi? ass is just booty meat with a better bassline to it

:laugh: you think Sean got to be the go-to rapper in the game by sounding like Soulja Boy? Didn't you not hear most of the verses he has murdered this year on all of these features?

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:laugh: you think Sean got to be the go-to rapper in the game by sounding like Soulja Boy? Didn't you not hear most of the verses he has murdered this year on all of these features?

hes ok, like i said, hes great for young people because they dont know what true rapping is anymore, so yea in todays wack crowd of mc's big sean stands out amazingly. but if he were out in around 98-2005 when hip hop was at its prime for the new generation, than he wouldve been laughed at not even top 10 out right now