Big Sean abandons Pusha T in beef..."I'm cool with Lil Wayne"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
People are actually defending this bytch made behavior?. Its one thing to stay out of a beef and letting 2 men shoot the fair one. Its different here because Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and EVERYBODY down with him" meaning Kanye, Common, Big Sean, all of them. Thats a diss to the entire crew and this nikka Sean STILL wanna be his cool? What kind of world do some of you nikkas live in?

There's more people down with Pusha T than just his crew. If you wanna be that literal, then anyone down with Pusha T should be offended, and if that's the rest of the hip-hop game, so be it, right? :ld:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're down with a crew, no matter what, you're supposed to ride with your crew members, if not, you're a bytch-made nikka.

You're a bytch made nikka if you need other nikkas to jump in your beef, or if you scared to tell your mans, his issues is his issue they ain't got shyt to do with you.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
People are actually defending this bytch made behavior?. Its one thing to stay out of a beef and letting 2 men shoot the fair one. Its different here because Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and EVERYBODY down with him" meaning Kanye, Common, Big Sean, all of them. Thats a diss to the entire crew and this nikka Sean STILL wanna be his cool? What kind of world do some of you nikkas live in?
This.

"fukk pusha t and everybody down with him."

The only thing softer than hip hop artists today is the hip hop fans who continue to make every excuse in the book for these disloyal fakkits.

But I shouldn't be surprised considering a lot of this site don't come from a background where they ever encountered beef.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

"fukk pusha t and everybody down with him."

The only thing softer than hip hop artists today is the hip hop fans who continue to make every excuse in the book for these disloyal fakkits.

But I shouldn't be surprised considering a lot of this site don't come from a background where they ever encountered beef.

Did the same apply when 2Pac said it? Or was that alright?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He said "fuk everybody that love em"...maybe Sean don't love em:mjpls: which is fine,with that said for this nikka to be on sum ol "beef is wack can't we just all get along,we on the same team" bullshyt that he on?I can't stand that shyt,if u don't wanna be down that's cool,but if u don't know or care why I'm beefin and it has nuthin to do with you don't tell me I'm wack for beefin wit a nikka big sean...especially u was throwin shots at everybody u could who u thought bit that stupid azz corny azz flow of yours,then tried to play victim when Luda merked you lol....beef is wack once u talk so much shyt sumbody actually responds huh? Let's keep the beef to interview cheap shots like Big Sean y'all...that's less wack yall:childplease:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
where are you 50? :noah:
50-cent-deon.jpg

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Don't be stupid. those artists are not YMCMB. Wayne can't stop them from working with Big Sean.

Don't worry, I haven't been, nor will I be in the future. Re-read my post and please tell me where I said that Wayne will command those artists to never work with Big Sean again, my good sir. Once you do, you'll notice that I used the word "if" which implies that in the hypothetical situation I've created, those artists might do that out of loyalty to one of the biggest rappers in the game(who, unlike Jay and Em, consistently does collabs with them) and also out of their own volition because they've peeped Sean's character. It's happened before, and can happen again.

All in all, "them nikkas aint dying for you" applies to Pusha as well. I sincerely doubt Pusha expected Big Sean to ride for him in the first place. I want to see Pusha ether Wayne as much as anybody else(mainly because I hope it will wake Wayne up and make him rhyme like he has the capability of doing) but let's be real -- nobody can end Wayne's career, and there won't be a crew beef because this generation of rappers has learned from the past that that type of shyt can slow up your money in the long run. It's just music, hip hop music, and it's built off of individuals battling, so let Pusha and Wayne handle it alone.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There's more people down with Pusha T than just his crew. If you wanna be that literal, then anyone down with Pusha T should be offended, and if that's the rest of the hip-hop game, so be it, right? :ld:
Yep

When you engage in an action, there is a thing that results called a consequence

I dont get why you folks are making so many exceptions. The bar was "fukk Pusha T and everybody that love him"... not "fukk Pusha T and everybody that loves him except for folks who I am cool with or are too scared to pick sides or aren't directly involved or were on any of my last couple of albums"... nikkas making wild unsubstantiated qualifications to protect this muppet from writing a check his skills can't cash.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
fukk outta here, yall think cause a nikka signed to the same record label as him he gotta ride wit every beef he have? just like in real life, u aint gone go beefin wit a nikka u was cool wit b4 u start fukkin wit anotha nikka. As a grown man u should worry about ur own beefs not somebody elses. and im more surprised kid cudi lame ass had somethin 2 say, him and wayne seem perfect 4 each other

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yep

When you engage in an action, there is a thing that results called a consequence

I dont get why you folks are making so many exceptions. The bar was "fukk Pusha T and everybody that love him"... not "fukk Pusha T and everybody that loves him except for folks who I am cool with or are too scared to pick sides or aren't directly involved or were on any of my last couple of albums"... nikkas making wild unsubstantiated qualifications to protect this muppet from writing a check his skills can't cash.

or you're looking for something bigger to happen that's really not gonna go down. This whole thing ain't even that serious and that upsets some of y'all. Whoever takes offense to what he said, then that's who Wayne's addressing. There's a lot of people that fukk with both of them. Would you like them to take sides in a fugazi ass beef?

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Fuk this shyt, i'm through with hip hop. I'm only listening to metal now. At least them cacs got enough balls to stand up for their collaborators when somebody out of line. Wayne clearly said "fukk PUSHA T AND ANYBODY WHO LOVES HIM". This sweet valentine's day ass nikka goes and bigs him up.:rudy: Yea Sean can spit but c'mon man rap wuz built on street principles. If u don't wanna problem just say u staying out of it. This stuff right here is sickening.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk outta here, yall think cause a nikka signed to the same record label as him he gotta ride wit every beef he have? just like in real life, u aint gone go beefin wit a nikka u was cool wit b4 u start fukkin wit anotha nikka. As a grown man u should worry about ur own beefs not somebody elses. and im more surprised kid cudi lame ass had somethin 2 say, him and wayne seem perfect 4 each other
You don't gotta ride. I don't think anyone expects Sean to drop I diss record. I'm saying just don't say nuttin! When they ask in interviews just don't say shyt or thats between them...or u gotta ask them about that situation.

Cuz to say the beef shyt is corny after u and Drake spent the better part of the past year throwing subliminals at each other just comes off as BS.