Big Sean abandons Pusha T in beef..."I'm cool with Lil Wayne"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's borderline hilarious seeing grown ass men disgruntled because rappers don't live up to their ridiculous comic book rap beef fantasies...acting like

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
or you're looking for something bigger to happen that's really not gonna go down. This whole thing ain't even that serious and that upsets some of y'all. Whoever takes offense to what he said, then that's who Wayne's addressing. There's a lot of people that fukk with both of them. Would you like them to take sides in a fugazi ass beef?
Nobody's looking for anything. I just think its strange to be all :o: about a dude who just dissed you :manny: Dude should just stay out of it.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Big Sean owe Pusha? What has he done for him or his family? It's not like they grew up together or have some type of history of going to war with each other.

At the end of the day they have the same boss and work for the same giant corporation. Thats where it ends.

Very few rap crews have a gang/family dynamic...Everyone isn't Wu-Tang...Dudes are basically just co-workers right now...

This

How do niccass not understand that in 2012???? :stopitslime:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
People are actually defending this bytch made behavior?. Its one thing to stay out of a beef and letting 2 men shoot the fair one. Its different here because Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and EVERYBODY down with him" meaning Kanye, Common, Big Sean, all of them. Thats a diss to the entire crew and this nikka Sean STILL wanna be his cool? What kind of world do some of you nikkas live in?

:heh: u nikkas take this rap shyt way too serious.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
that's cool, I just don't want to hear any of that "good music 4 lyyyyyyfe" b/s on tracks. you're a collection of individual corporations, not a real rap crew.

"fukk pusha t and everybody down with him."

hip hop has gotten so soft, that fans make excuses for someone not feeling sideways about that comment.

so if jeezy says "fukk rick ross and everybody down with him."....it's cool for meek mill to show jeezy love and do songs with him? riiiiight.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk this shyt, i'm through with hip hop. I'm only listening to metal now. At least them cacs got enough balls to stand up for their collaborators when somebody out of line. Wayne clearly said "fukk PUSHA T AND ANYBODY WHO LOVES HIM". This sweet valentine's day ass nikka goes and bigs him up.:rudy: Yea Sean can spit but c'mon man rap wuz built on street principles. If u don't wanna problem just say u staying out of it. This stuff right here is sickening.

Street principles? nikkas supposed to stop talking to one dude because one dude on your team don't like him? Get the fukk out of here. It's not like Wayne shot Pusha T in front of Big Sean and asked him what the fukk he gonna do about it.

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Fact of the matter is, all of these guys travel with security which is the only reason they're saying "fukk him" etc. We're talking about guys who get paid to write poetry that mainly consists of bragging about their clothes, jewelry and obsession with fukking another mans girl. 90% of these dudes wouldn't squeeze the trigger on a Windex bottle, so calm down with all of this, "If you in a crew, then his beef is yours" bullshyt. It's wrestling at this point.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Street principles? nikkas supposed to stop talking to one dude because one dude on your team don't like him? Get the fukk out of here. It's not like Wayne shot Pusha T in front of Big Sean and asked him what the fukk he gonna do about it.

If Sean wants to talk to Wayne that's him. Big Sean is a grown man he can do what he wants to. Jus don ride this nikka's nuts on a public front after he basically dissed not only your labelmate but you too. Especially after for the better part of a year Sean and Drake were disrespecting Ludacris just because they were too shook to go after each other. "I don't really give a f*ck though. I'm just going to do my thing. I don't really care about Ludacris in any way. It don't even matter. I'm pretty sure he's gonna...nevermind. I do wish much success to him and I hope he continues to be a great rapper." Bro I am a HUGE Big Sean fan but at the same time I recognize what are legitimate measures rappers take in deading beefs because they truly are cool with everyone involved and what is straight up bytch nikka shyt. And this is nothing but the latter.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
1zxa8o1.jpg

Hold your team down or just don't say shyt!

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
How utterly coincidental....I was just parlayin' with Casey of Wired 96.5 last night at the CSB in Cherry Hill...she got a nice lil body on her, too.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Sean wants to talk to Wayne that's him. Big Sean is a grown man he can do what he wants to. Jus don ride this nikka's nuts on a public front after he basically dissed not only your labelmate but you too. Especially after for the better part of a year Sean and Drake were disrespecting Ludacris just because they were too shook to go after each other. "I don't really give a f*ck though. I'm just going to do my thing. I don't really care about Ludacris in any way. It don't even matter. I'm pretty sure he's gonna...nevermind. I do wish much success to him and I hope he continues to be a great rapper." Bro I am a HUGE Big Sean fan but at the same time I recognize what are legitimate measures rappers take in deading beefs because they truly are cool with everyone involved and what is straight up bytch nikka shyt. And this is nothing but the latter.

Wayne & Sean are both public figures. Big Sean handled it like a man. That shyt ain't got nothing to do with me. Anybody who can't respect that is just trying way too hard to be tough.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
alot of yall are confusing growing up together with working together, sean and push work together and happen to be on the same label and thats it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Thread of full of bytch ass nikkas. Same label but you aint riding with each other? nikkas got no morals or nothing. I guarantee if wayne snitched people would say it's ok because "it's not real". We can forget all the gangsta talk, gangsta principles because it's outside the booth huh. This why pac the goat man.