Big Sean abandons Pusha T in beef..."I'm cool with Lil Wayne"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats true but dood has no career now and no one is going out of there way to record with Tony Yayo except Lil B. In the long run it wasn't worth it for G-Unit to beef with everyone in Hip Hop then.

I think Yayo isn't a good example though.
He was down for fifty and Fifty made him a millionaire.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People are actually defending this bytch made behavior?. Its one thing to stay out of a beef and letting 2 men shoot the fair one. Its different here because Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and EVERYBODY down with him" meaning Kanye, Common, Big Sean, all of them. Thats a diss to the entire crew and this nikka Sean STILL wanna be his cool? What kind of world do some of you nikkas live in?

Basically.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
You guys are sitting here chanting for 50 Cent which is ironic to say the least. You guys are bringing up someone whos career tapered off because he burnt bridges and went at everyone.

Ask Tony Yayo how that rap career is going for being so 'loyal' to his crew.

:childplease:

Yayo done have absolutely no talent.

His loyalty for 50 made him 10 million dollars, took him all over the world, got him an album that went gold and a few hit songs.

Where would he be if he wasn't loyal to 50?

Don't try and play down the importance of loyalty. Or at least find a better example than Yayo.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
:heh: yo this whole thread is hilarious. nikkaz deadass wanted to see a GOOD Music vs YMCMB beef and are mad they not gonna get that.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Like I said in the other thread Pusha looks bad cause he was forced to play his position. Can't go at a boss when your team isn't behind you...not only not co-signing you they're doing records with the exact people you're trying to get at.

He essentially sonned himself...Wayne didn't even have to body him and Big Sean is a priority over you so good luck trying to still go hard with this...

You make this too much of an issue and in a year you're making Genesis w.e:w.e bitterly dissing Kanye and Sean cause you got dropped.

I hope the smoke was worth it because there'll be no fires started here. Turn this little buzz into some momentum for your project I guess.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:childplease:

Yayo done have absolutely no talent.

His loyalty for 50 made him 10 million dollars, took him all over the world, got him an album that went gold and a few hit songs.

Where would he be if he wasn't loyal to 50?

Don't try and play down the importance of loyalty. Or at least find a better example than Yayo.

We are talking about rap careers here guys. That's great he made money with 50. That wasn't and isn't the point. The point is beefing with people just cuz someonenn your crew is doesn't work out for your rap career. Tony Yayo has no rap career because people don't want to work with him or gunit in general.

Big Sean beefing with Wayne cuz pusha is would hurt him more than help him.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
So people were expecting actual gunplay or tough talk from a dude that looks like he weighs 90lbs and has never been a fight in his life? :pachaha: why are yall surprised that Big Sean is a bytchmade fakkit, I thought this was common knowledge brehs? He's not about any of that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wayne would beat the shyt out of Pusha T and Big Sean, physically.