LBC
$599 isn’t bad

you can just trade in the controller to gamestop for $30

and use your old controller

so you’re really just paying $569

and keep in mind you don’t have to buy any new games

sounds like a sweet deal to me

:yeshrug:

$600 is expensive and is not gonna ride in a time where economic uncertainty in the USA is at all time highs. Onto that they talking about raising the price of games too...I can't see it working out how they think.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man y’all are buggin. In what world does a console that releases for over $500 EVER been successful? You’re trying to reach a wide variety of people, not just the more informed people who post on here. Overpricing your product is asking for the other guy to win.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot if this Xbox Series S rumor is true. They're going to create a rift in the market like they did with the One X... and of course developers are going to primarily produce for the lower priced console.

Yup, Microsoft is creating fragmentation from day one which will get even worse if Series S becomes the top seller.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of them shyts is $600. Its the only logical reason for why they're both so coy about announcing a price. They know that 6hunna bout to make nikkas recoil.

Aint nobody scared of announcing a $400-500 console. 6hunna? FIVE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS?

Nah you go first my console brethren.:mjpls:
No, no no, YOU go first fam:whoa:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The dogfather tells no lies...
The waiting game has nothing to do with deep pockets. Sony has the name brand and recognition and can afford to announce their price 24hrs before release and will still sell out.
Microsoft needs to announce the price and start advertising soon enough as they need more people to be aware of their product. The pressure is therefore on them.
Why would there be pressure on the underdog? Sonys the one with the weaker console, no cloud, and a motivated competition. This brand recognition shyt you speak isn't Sony exclusive, any gamer knows of the big 3 so stop it. They can only make so many consoles for launch, both will sellout like they always do at launch. First rodeo eh?
Man if it can do what they say this isn’t surprising nikkas been chasing 4k and you gotta pay the price :yeshrug: it’s just going to be a bit harder to move em without halo dropping with it.
You know why I disagree with your statement? I never knew anybody in real life or online who based a console purchase on halo. Gears? Cod with friends. Never halo :yeshrug: anybody who actually plays halo will be getting that system regardless. No true halo player is concerned with what non halo fans on the internet say because it's just a disgruntled Sony or PC stan. I'd rather it release when it's ready as opposed to a launch. Every other game that will launch and/or be enhanced plus gamepass will keep me occupied until halo can make its next gen debut. Gameplay looked :ohlawd:
If this price is true then Xbox Series X will definitely be a distant second to the PS5.
If the price is true it'll match the ps5's price but will be the much more powerful system which you'll see from multiplat titles. Pick your poison
$600 is expensive and is not gonna ride in a time where economic uncertainty in the USA is at all time highs. Onto that they talking about raising the price of games too...I can't see it working out how they think.
During the height of the pandemic when grocery stores were empty and people questioned is this the end of society? Business was booming. The iPhone 12 still coming out, OLED TV's are still being made, like nothing you saying is true bruh :ufdup:
Man y’all are buggin. In what world does a console that releases for over $500 EVER been successful? You’re trying to reach a wide variety of people, not just the more informed people who post on here. Overpricing your product is asking for the other guy to win.
Once upon a time..
Sony sets PlayStation 3 price at $499 and $599 - May. 9, 2006
And 14yrs later nikkaz was brand new again :francis:
Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot if this Xbox Series S rumor is true. They're going to create a rift in the market like they did with the One X... and of course developers are going to primarily produce for the lower priced console.
Sir, you are a Sony fan so you reject information while peddling lies. Your peers lie and you repeat it like trump supporters do with Breitbart :picard:

The xbox series x and s will have the same everything essentially but GPU. The series s gpu shines at 1440p tops.

Now here's the reality you gotta live with. The series s and ps5 games will look virtually identical with series s games at times looking better. It depends on how well the series s can do "global illumination". Both the s and the ps5 will target 1440p, and VRR should make the framerates comparable so :mjlit:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps