Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
That little big tittays bytch needs to shut the fukk up!! She doesnt know how we did it back in the days

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
She gets my dikk hard:wow::snoop:
aNfJsMg.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Pun probably still generates a lot of money, especially with the advent of streaming.

But being realistic on what I think it going on, Pun probably signed a shytty ass deal to Fat Joe, where Joe getting a large majority of the royalties and publishing. The family probably feels they're entitled to that money, even though legally Joe isn't doing anything wrong.

Yeah I think that's the root of her issue..
You don't sign your "twin" to a wack deal.
He was getting some of pun publishing..
Pun trusted Joe to a fault

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Alll it takes is one song & one placement,bruh. That family can get paid numerous ways if they study for a few hours together. It might take a few manuevers, but it didn't stop a lot of lesser known artists from getting paid. That's all it takes, I wouldn't doubt if they were generating half a m off "Still Not a Player" Who's getting that money? :ufdup:
Had to +rep you for this. I've spent mad time studying the game and this is the truth. He had a few lesser hits as well. Somebody was always eating off Pun while the fam was being told that there was no money. The proof that there was money was in the lawsuit that they won.
==================================================
To that other guy who keeps talking about record sales, the RIAA is a certification based on cooperation of the label. Without the labels consent they are useless. They don't go out and get sales amounts on their own, the label has to initiate the process. Going by years old audits of record sales to judge an album's sales in 2018 is irrelevant. Especially for a label that no longer exist. I wish you would stop making that same played out argument every time this subject comes up. The fact that an audit hasn't been done in years doesn't mean that the album/single is no longer selling. It only means that the label hasn't notified the RIAA to verify that it has reached a new gold, plat or multi plat mark.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's 2018 Big Pun is not generating any money

:francis:
Who is still streaming Big Pun's music ... dude had one Plat album and like 2-3 hit records
1.35 million monthly listeners on Spotify gonna translate to atleast 10k a month across all streaming platforms.

Pun isn't super irrelevant, with streaming those hit songs generate thousands of dollars a month.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Had to +rep you for this. I've spent mad time studying the game and this is the truth. He had a few lesser hits as well. Somebody was always eating off Pun while the fam was being told that there was no money. The proof that there was money was in the lawsuit that they won.
==================================================
To that other guy who keeps talking about record sales, the RIAA is a certification based on cooperation of the label. Without the labels consent they are useless. They don't go out and get sales amounts on their own, the label has to initiate the process. Going by years old audits of record sales to judge an album's sales in 2018 is irrelevant. Especially for a label that no longer exist. I wish you would stop making that same played out argument every time this subject comes up. The fact that an audit hasn't been done in years doesn't mean that the album/single is no longer selling. It only means that the label hasn't notified the RIAA to verify that it has reached a new gold, plat or multi plat mark.

I think people would be surprised how much people who are making who have ownership and have no radio hits. Especially if you know where to place your music online. There''s alot of artists who haven't even collected their royalties. Just millions & millions sitting there. It takes a bit of legwork, but if you focus on this, you can build a healthy passive income. You have to listen to the artists to tell you where they screwed up, it will save you time. :francis:
That money moves quick, these investors & sharks had a lifetime of making you think you don't earn anything.

Perfect example of that is Peter Tosh of Marley & the Wailers. He started thinking something was funny when he saw the flood of bootlegs of his work on the market when he was traveling overseas. He knew he was getting the run around. They were making quite a bit on Tosh even though he had a minor hit record compared to Marley's run. You mean to tell me a guy that tours regularly while he was alive isn't making any money? That's a doozy, why was he still signed then to a label if he was making no money? They kept him on because he was a pain in the ass? You can always tell when someone is making money if you are still on the label. It doesn't matter if you dont have radio hits, people are still playing your records and someone is getting paid.:wow:.

Get better prepared & get your money that's floating that someone said you didn't have. A wakeup call when you realize you can generate even more than what you are owed. Tosh would have loved to have the internet even though he persecuted technology. He would get a lot of his money............millions owed to him. :francis:
Home - SoundExchange

Everything we are discussing? You can invest in your own music in ways that no one is telling you. We have artists in the Coli who think it stops at downloads, streaming and radio spins, isn't that cute? We live in the 21st century, last time I checked I wasn't playing music on a 78 victrola.phonograph . :mjgrin:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Pun doesn’t generate enough money in 2018 to have his family stuntin in bentleys if that’s what their looking for

I doubt joe even sees much from him anymore as well ....they never went the route of a biggie or pac where they just started milking the cow dry by putting that nikkas face on shirts sold at Macy’s and albums produced by metro boomin and shyt