Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
aNfJsMg.jpg
:huhldup:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I feel like they think they're owed a good chunk of the money Joe is seeing today or something... Like Pun's catalog is creating the most of it... When Joe's solo career just the strength of the hits he makes every couple years is what's really sustaining his lifestyle
Seems like they feel entitled and joe should be taking care of them forever because pun was his mans.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
People calling a dead mans family bitter not even knowing what the fukk happened behind the scenes. Last time I checked Joe was trying to back out of that settlement

it's been 18 years, and they still doing this shyt.

whatever happened behind the scenes, would have came out by now.

But if his wife still on that bullshyt... just imagine what she's told her kids everyday for all these years?

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Ts was a boutique label. Why they never go at the crackers who made most of the money off pun.Joe not diddy.he not no wild millionaire like that. He still out here cuz he grind Not cuz he eating off residuals. They all too grown to be beggin 4 any type of hand out. shouldve went to school beloved.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
So why was Fat Joe Puns enemy again?
I've looked into this a bit. From what Pun's family says, Joe said that Pun's deal was worth x amount but it was really worth more and Joe kept the rest and Pun never knew what he was really suppose to get. Plus Pun gave Joe some money out of the deal to help him pay his taxes. Not knowing that Joe had already taken money off the top.

They said that they just wanted to know where the money is going and Joe always gave them the run around for years. Fast forward to like last year, and the family won a suit against Joe and somebody else who were said to be getting paid from Pun's music. I think it was money made overseas. After they won they said that Joe was trying to stop from paying the money. No one knows how much money but it was suppose to be up to two million dollars.

People saying his music isn't making money don't know a damn thing about the music business. Just like someone said, streaming alone generates money.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Ts was a boutique label. Why they never go at the crackers who made most of the money off pun.Joe not diddy.he not no wild millionaire like that. He still out here cuz he grind Not cuz he eating off residuals. They all too grown to be beggin 4 any type of hand out. shouldve went to school beloved.

If we keeping it 100, if what she's saying was truly factual.... why does DJ Khaled still fukk with Joe?

How come Tony Sunshine,Armageddon and Cuban Link aint doing the same shyt she doing?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Don’t neg me I’m a young breh :whoa:

But I always thought Terror Squad was Pun’s shyt, and Fat Joe was signed to him. And When Pun died that kinda opened the lane for Joe to blow up.

Plus I had no idea these nikkas ain’t meet till 95. Thought they was childhood friends lol

When I was younger I thought the Lox was DMX's Lil mans

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Pun family going at Joe has become an annual thing :mjlol:

As far as I can tell, Joe always had the receipts of giving Pun wife a lot of money. I doubt Puns music is still bringing in a lot at this point, they need to learn to live on their own as well :yeshrug:

Unless there's some shyt we don't know about :yeshrug:

Receipts ? I doubt that.

He was basically obliged to give them money to avoid court. That's a snake move.

Joe talked all that "I don't owe them anything; Pun doesn't make money like that" for years; but a few months ago, he had to write that check.

They have a reason to pressure him if they think he's still hiding money from them. It's their money. And Joe is suspicious.

Last edited: