Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Pun probably still generates a lot of money, especially with the advent of streaming.

But being realistic on what I think it going on, Pun probably signed a shytty ass deal to Fat Joe, where Joe getting a large majority of the royalties and publishing. The family probably feels they're entitled to that money, even though legally Joe isn't doing anything wrong.
Who is still streaming Big Pun's music ... dude had one Plat album and like 2-3 hit records

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love Pun, one of my favorite emcees ever BUT his family doing a lot.

I was never the biggest Fat Joe fan, but it occurred to me while driving today when one of Fat Joe's songs came on the radio, the cool and dre one over the biggie beat, that Fat Joe been consistently on the radio since 1993.

To stay relevant for nearly 30 years in this fickle world of hiphop is fukking amazing.

Fat Joe has shown an ability to maintain good relationships with most people in the industry. As a result, just when you're about to stick a nail in his coffin, someone relevant in the industry throws him a bone and he comes back with a banger.

I love Pun, I truly do. I'll never forget popping his Capital Punishment CD into my brand new desktop back in '98.

However, the fact that he ate himself to death without leaving his family financially situated, falls on Pun and Pun only....NOT Fat Joe.

Daps
aNfJsMg.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol: