Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
she made a negative IG post then has the nerve to say she is deleting negative comments.smh

anywhoo

Puns music was sampled, so they gotta get paid, Joe gotta get paid and whoever license it gotta get paid

Pun is an artists, he only should be seeing small piece of the pie.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I've looked into this a bit. From what Pun's family says, Joe said that Pun's deal was worth x amount but it was really worth more and Joe kept the rest and Pun never knew what he was really suppose to get. Plus Pun gave Joe some money out of the deal to help him pay his taxes. Not knowing that Joe had already taken money off the top.

They said that they just wanted to know where the money is going and Joe always gave them the run around for years. Fast forward to like last year, and the family won a suit against Joe and somebody else who were said to be getting paid from Pun's music. I think it was money made overseas. After they won they said that Joe was trying to stop from paying the money. No one knows how much money but it was suppose to be up to two million dollars.

People saying his music isn't making money don't know a damn thing about the music business. Just like someone said, streaming alone generates money.
This story is off, Joe didn’t have tax problems until pun was dust in the grave.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
CnnR_TZWIAEPshN.jpg

:jbhmm: