Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The coli accountants and insiders strike again. Joe is a snake? He did pay them money. How long should he pay them before they take hold of their lives ? It’s 18 years now so should the limit be 50? Why doesn’t his kids and mom go to a lawyer and file a suit against Joe instead of going on Instagram? Are they so broke they trying to get a gofundme going to raise a lawyer?

Joe claimed for years that he did not have money from Pun but a few months ago he was FORCED to cut them a check to avoid court. :stopitslime:

That's a snake move. :yeshrug:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Or it’s cheaper to just give her some money instead of continuing to pay lawyers.

We don't know. It might be for that reason or it might be because he's hiding money. Who knows at this point ? Nobody except Joe.

if I were in Pun's family place I'll do the same. They have no reason to believe Joe. If there is a slight chance that Joe is hiding the bag from them, they should go for it. :yeshrug:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

My parents and other listen to tom Joyner and pun comes on with Joe and Ashanti regularly every week.
Again like I said pun is a bds gainer.
Pun and Joe, I don't wanna be a playa remix record is the definitive club record of the late last years of the nineties. Where it had no rivals in the marketplace or genre and ruled an entire year by itself.
Just that record alone, is still on national playlist and receives large publishing.
He will have selections on playlists to receive and surely receives a real published hit record style check.
The question is where is the check?

Art Barr
Come on bruh. A couple spins on Tom Joyner is not a large publishing check.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Come on bruh. A couple spins on Tom Joyner is not a large publishing check.

Dawg,..
All this shyt is corporate.
Pun gets a spin for every market that the record is spun in simultaneously where johner airs alone. Not to mention any other record station that plays urban.
has that record as part of the bds and national playlist.
Pun'a record with Ashanti and joe are legacy spun record at this point and are pretty much new dusties.
Plus joyner play his record with Ashanti as well.
Like my moms knows pun records and hates rap but knows the Ashanti runs and I don't wanna be a playa. On a level that my mom hates rap but Joyner has won a war of attrition on his audience about rap he started when I was very little. To the exact point heavy d and PE pioneered daytime spins for rap singlehandidly from joyner's nationally syndicated show.

You should go understand publishing breh.
Try to see a spreadsheet for a hit domestically and its international license for the same period two years later.
You would be totally wrong.

Art Barr

Wishes ju still got his summer time money.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
there has to still be money coming in, just off of "still not a playa" alone.

but I doubt that its anyhere near the type of money that the rios family expects. they act like theyre the wallaces or the shakurs.

You would be wrong.
I am not a playa has to easily generate seven figures given how it is programmed in the national playlist like a real dusty. Like both hits pun had are legacy records and national playlist mainstays.
If anything, the family should have the publishing records sent to their house domestically annually and the overseas spreadsheets and payout detail comes in every two years. Or you can get it online I believe now, too.

Art barr

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Dawg,..
All this shyt is corporate.
Pun gets a spin for every market that the record is spun in simultaneously where johner airs alone. Not to mention any other record station that plays urban.
has that record as part of the bds and national playlist.
Pun'a record with Ashanti and joe are legacy spun record at this point and are pretty much new dusties.
Plus joyner play his record with Ashanti as well.
Like my moms knows pun records and hates rap but knows the Ashanti runs and I don't wanna be a playa. On a level that my mom hates rap but Joyner has won a war of attrition on his audience about rap he started when I was very little. To the exact point heavy d and PE pioneered daytime spins for rap singlehandidly from joyner's nationally syndicated show.

You should go understand publishing breh.
Try to see a spreadsheet for a hit domestically and its international license for the same period two years later.
You would be totally wrong.

Art Barr

Wishes ju still got his summer time money.
Pun has one record that gets a few spins here and there and that’s still not a player.
I personally haven’t heard it on the radio in the years. That joint with Ashanti ain’t spinning nowhere. If they were on National playlist then The breakfast club would be playing them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pun has one record that gets a few spins here and there and that’s still not a player.
I personally haven’t heard it on the radio in the years. That joint with Ashanti ain’t spinning nowhere. If they were on National playlist then The breakfast club would be playing them.

The breakfast club is not a dusty station.
Pun record and any record from NYC till the 2000's is spun like a legacy dusty. Meaning all the strictly rnb stations are now the old urban station and older nineties rap is classified as dusties.

Pun comes on the dusty rnb station like it is an rnb dusty record.
Do you realize how publishing works?
Not streaming but publishing?

Art Barr

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It is a lot of people in here talembout this situation.
Where I can tell they never seen a publishign statement on a real hit record for real in their life.

Art Barr

Hit records generate one to two million dollars a year domestically for the rest of their shelf life and every two years still produce one to two million internationally through publishing licenses.

Not trying to be demonstrative to fat joe or side with the Rios fam.
Yet the publishing spreadsheet should be furnished and visited to settle this.

Art Barr

My question is if that is the case, why aren't their grievances with Loud Records?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My question is if that is the case, why aren't their grievances with Loud Records?

Loud records is a record label.
They may not have pun's publishing at all.
Loud should be probed and taken into account just as part of the admin intake tho.
Real talk, your record label not supposed to have your publishing at all.
As it is a conflict of interest.
The record label are the weak punks begging you outside the venue. when you could make a real grassroots draw. It is just mental midgets in this business.
who had no business acumen allowed the label to admin them out of everything erroneously.

The label only gets paid for putting out the work of art project as a physical bought item. They do not own your records unless you give them the power to tell you what to do. The problem is artist don't know the deal and empower a label over them. When the label is just some pussies trying to fake a draw or siphon off grassroots draw after the fact.

These mental midget no talents ruined all this shyt to be honest.
as labels are just lording over and taking advantage cause they were wrongly let in businesses they not supposed to be in anyway.

A label is a fukk'n arthouse.
Art houses been outlawed in hiphop since graf was attacked and stolen by ny art houses.
The problem with nikkaz in rap is they don't know the pillars and don't know the culture. Plus not apart of the culture or pillar of emcee'n. Plus don't know the other four pillars and they supposed to know all of it just for starters.

Art Barr

These new artists are some pussified no talents and sell outs.

Art Barr

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You would be wrong.
I am not a playa has to easily generate seven figures given how it is programmed in the national playlist like a real dusty. Like both hits pun had are legacy records and national playlist mainstays.
If anything, the family should have the publishing records sent to their house domestically annually and the overseas spreadsheets and payout detail comes in every two years. Or you can get it online I believe now, too.
Art barr

what you mean "both hits"??

he only has that one song that still gets play. and I don't know about it being 7 figures worth.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ehh she looking kinda like her daddy in this pic.:hubie:

Back shots and reverse cowgirl only.

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what you mean "both hits"??

he only has that one song that still gets play. and I don't know about it being 7 figures worth.

That's how we roll is a dusties rnb urban rap staple now.
I hear it now, more than I ever heard it on the radio and tv when it was out.
It trips me out when I hear it.
It comes on like every morning down here in Carolina.
I am not a playa comes on numerous times a day several times a week.

The old rap hits from the late nineties are now dusties.
It wigs me out, when I actually hear shyt that is like,...this is really on during daytime programming like it could have been back in the day.

Like it is shyt coming on like it is all about the benjamins and was never that successful.
All those strictly rnb stations are now playing older rap like rnb dusties.

Like seriously,...i wonder what shock g's publishing is for humpty dance. When it never came on outside of tom Joyner's weekend countdown.
As it was one of the very few rap records.
to get daytime play from Joyner if any back then.
So things have changed. They are profiting off of rap publishing easy.
don't get sent off by that streaming shyt. We talembout actual publishing real publishing not the theft that streaming is.

Art Barr