Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
CnnR_TZWIAEPshN.jpg

:jbhmm:
like father like daughter :scust:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
When I was younger I thought the Lox was DMX's Lil mans

they was. Dmx said he use to call them the pups and I’m pretty sure puff wanted to sign him and he introduced them to puff or some shyt

You're right. They were his lil mans. X introduced and brought the Lox to Ruff Ryders back when they were younger.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've looked into this a bit. From what Pun's family says, Joe said that Pun's deal was worth x amount but it was really worth more and Joe kept the rest and Pun never knew what he was really suppose to get. Plus Pun gave Joe some money out of the deal to help him pay his taxes. Not knowing that Joe had already taken money off the top.

They said that they just wanted to know where the money is going and Joe always gave them the run around for years. Fast forward to like last year, and the family won a suit against Joe and somebody else who were said to be getting paid from Pun's music. I think it was money made overseas. After they won they said that Joe was trying to stop from paying the money. No one knows how much money but it was suppose to be up to two million dollars.

People saying his music isn't making money don't know a damn thing about the music business. Just like someone said, streaming alone generates money.
Streaming generates money for labels. You can look at the artist payout numbers and look at pun stream numbers and do the math. Let's stop being abstract with it.

Fat Joe stated he isn't getting paid off Pun so where is the proof that he is?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Y'all really believe Pun is generating income in 2018? All of Pun's fans are pushing 40+. They all owe his albums and aren't streaming ish.

When was the last time you heard a Pun song? On radio? Last time you heard a Pun verse? TS 2nd album? Last time you played Pun? You don't even hear anything from Pun being sampled, played in movies, etc. 1500 streams equal 1 sale which wouldn't mean ish from royalties There's no money being generated and definitely not enough for Pun's family to see a check.

All accounts say that Joe gave Liza all of the proceeds from Endangered Species, which wasn't much. Then gave her a mil. Yeah Baby flopped. He doesn't owe them anything; he's not Diddying/Suge'ing Pun's name or catalog. Capital Punishment and Yeah Baby have not been rereleased. She actually does this like every 4-5 years, last time Joe settled (a settlement is really payment to make the headache go away), but she keeps on doing it.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Liza blocked any Pun verses from being used from Joe, out of spite Which blocks their income, and she probably didn't realize it. It's a damn shame that she prob been putting this narrative in their heads for 20 years, so they now hate Joe.

yup, but she probably knows tho it's just it's something in her brain that make her do backwards shyt on purpose. I'm familiar with that kinda piece of shyt fukkery

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Fat Joe don’t owe Big Pun family shyt. Sad to say but Pun is gone it’s up to them to keep the income rolling in, all Joe could do is give y’all a lane now y’all gotta keep the ball rollin. He don’t gotta take care of y’all forever that’s not how it works