Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Him and fat joe had some shyt to do with it, but Pun loved/respected joe and would have gave him hnis publishing, sadly.
So what’s your taking on situation between pun fam and joe? Liza would of been better off if her kids messed with joe. Imagine big pun son with joe on s record? Joe knows hits

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
So what’s your taking on situation between pun fam and joe? Liza would of been better off if her kids messed with joe. Imagine big pun son with joe on s record? Joe knows hits
Not really, because joe wanted to do him after Pun but also still had cuban link on his plans etc..
terror squad production?projects was in plan but guess what? No Pun, little success with joe and em..joe was frustrated.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
His songs get played on Satellite radio...lol

Even with satellite radio and streaming royalties

That's prolly not gonna equal out to Mills a year

shyt lil uzi is alive, had one of the biggest streamed songs of 2017 and only got 900k off it

Puns fan ain't getting enough to keep a family fed and living well just off streams of 'still not a player'

They need to start a Pun tribute group and perform covers or something

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Not really, because joe wanted to do him after Pun but also still had cuban link on his plans etc..
terror squad production?projects was in plan but guess what? No Pun, little success with joe and em..joe was frustrated.
Were you around Pun back then? Sounds like he had some demons but sounds like he was the man too.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pun doesn’t generate enough money in 2018 to have his family stuntin in bentleys if that’s what their looking for

I doubt joe even sees much from him anymore as well ....they never went the route of a biggie or pac where they just started milking the cow dry by putting that nikkas face on shirts sold at Macy’s and albums produced by metro boomin and shyt

Its not bout 2018.

Its all the money that's been made over the years that they never saw.

I've learnt this in the past couple of years. That there's money being made that artist simply just don't know about. Particularly from overseas.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Joe is snake.

If he owed them money, he should pay.
The coli accountants and insiders strike again. Joe is a snake? He did pay them money. How long should he pay them before they take hold of their lives ? It’s 18 years now so should the limit be 50? Why doesn’t his kids and mom go to a lawyer and file a suit against Joe instead of going on Instagram? Are they so broke they trying to get a gofundme going to raise a lawyer?

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm sure a record label somewhere is who is prolly seeing the majority of whatever money is owed to pun's fam

But @MusicConsulting said it best, if it was him, the fam could just put their heads together and figure out some licensing ideas for puns music and prolly generate some more scrilltoo

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even with satellite radio and streaming royalties

That's prolly not gonna equal out to Mills a year

shyt lil uzi is alive, had one of the biggest streamed songs of 2017 and only got 900k off it

Puns fan ain't getting enough to keep a family fed and living well just off streams of 'still not a player'

They need to start a Pun tribute group and perform covers or something

Pun records are top bds gainers and are published on the actual radio and tv.
Pun had the largest actual relevant hit that was the biggest for one whole year. Pun has a publishing check, not a measily streaming check.

You nikkaz don't know this business at all.

Art Barr

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Receipts ? I doubt that.

He was basically obliged to give them money to avoid court. That's a snake move.

Joe talked all that "I don't owe them anything; Pun doesn't make money like that" for years; but a few months ago, he had to write that check.

They have a reason to pressure him if they think he's still hiding money from them. It's their money. And Joe is suspicious.
Or it’s cheaper to just give her some money instead of continuing to pay lawyers.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Pun records are top bds gainers and are published on the actual radio and tv.
Pun had the largest actual relevant hit that was the biggest for one whole year. Pun has a publishing check, not a measily streaming check.

You nikkaz don't know this business at all.

Art Barr
I haven’t heard a pun song on the radio in years.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I haven’t heard a pun song on the radio in years.

My parents and other listen to tom Joyner and pun comes on with Joe and Ashanti regularly every week.
Again like I said pun is a bds gainer.
Pun and Joe, I don't wanna be a playa remix record is the definitive club record of the late last years of the nineties. Where it had no rivals in the marketplace or genre and ruled an entire year by itself.
Just that record alone, is still on national playlist and receives large publishing.
He will have selections on playlists to receive and surely receives a real published hit record style check.
The question is where is the check?

Art Barr