BIG MEECH BROTHER & BMF co-founder Terry "Southwest-T" Flenory TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON TODAY

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder how this affect the series.
Man it might never come out now. The best story is when the mob figures in the middle aren’t alive and well to twist narratives. There’s too much fear and respect of all types in the mix now. Not to mention how legendary they are.

you can’t tell the story without making them out to be part hero’s if they’re still alive. People are still scared to talk about all the stuff they really were into.

people were getting lowkey reckless too. You’re about to see who kept it real and who didn’t.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So is he just on house arrest until further notice with this or what? How is this COVID release from prison thing working with all the inmates being released across the country?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
theplayers-927x1024.gif

DAMN SHAME ON HOW MEECH AND T WAS FEEDING THESE DUDES AND MOST OF THEM SNITCH AND THE LAST 12 YEARS LIVING THEY LIFE SNITCHING ON OTHERS

How many dudes in that pic are still alive and how many are out of jail?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yall don't want criminal justice reform? :mjpls:

Yes I do. In fact personally I think that if you're responsible for the death of someone you should be put to death. Any other crime you do to a person should have all of their wealth transferred over to the victim or million dollars. If you don't have it then you should work in a chain gang situation (at prevailing wages) and all the money except the cost of the chain gang should go to the victim. That way if some rich person harmed a poor person and they tried to pay their way out of it they forfeit all their money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm sorry aint nothing material worth going to prison for 12 years for

I feel you worth is relative. I served 12 years in the military and received no where near a million and almost got killed yet I think it was worth it to me.

Not saying I could do 12 years in fact I couldn't stand the one night I did in jail and was planning to dip before my case was dropped, I don't understand why cats don't try to get out of the slam all the time, but if I did a dime in the can and had a couple of million waiting for me, that would calm me down.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps