BIG MEECH BROTHER & BMF co-founder Terry "Southwest-T" Flenory TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON TODAY

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I know one of the chicks that was around back then. The stories she tells me, man. Used to pay her tuition in full when she was going to her HBCU, kept her nails done, had her in VIP in the clubs, kept her in new cars, and all.

She a receptionist, but got a nice lil spot in East Atlanta, now. Dude she messed with is locked up, but I’m sure he helped with that house before he left. She looking for a good man, though, now.

Damn and they say only nice guys simp. This is evidence here folks:wow:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Damn and they say only nice guys simp. This is evidence here folks:wow:
Street dudes are the biggest simps and tricks around. Alot of street dude will kill you over a b1tch quicker than they will kill you over money. Nice guys lose because they give a b1tch their time and you can't get that back.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Simp vs trick are different. A simp is a sucka for love type that does too much. A trick got paper to blow and might have more than one bytch he trickin on

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.jpg

Street dudes are the biggest simps and tricks around. Alot of street dude will kill you over a b1tch quicker than they will kill you over money. Nice guys lose because they give a b1tch their time and you can't get that back.

yep...southwest t got his eye fukked up when he got shot behind fukking w/ a chic who was w/ another hustler who went by the same nickname apparently...also wolf getting killed many years later fukking w/ meech and crew over a woman smh

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
SOMEONE stashed some money :whoo:

If you've made amends and dont owe the government restitution for your crimes, would it be illegal to spend money the government didn't seize/find?

I see the ankle monitor so he has to stay away from trouble but spending money the gov couldn't find idk :jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this thread is up, I be thinking it's an update on Meech's release. :mjcry:

in the vlad interview w/ dexter hussey he mentioned that meech got caught smoking weed and doing a few other things while locked up...terry on the other hand kept out of any bullshyt so it seems that played a significant role in terry getting out and meech being denied