BIG MEECH BROTHER & BMF co-founder Terry "Southwest-T" Flenory TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON TODAY

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Go by the handles "SouthWest T" and "Big Meech"...believing your monikers alone, won't court the attention of law enforcement...:mjgrin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
not surprised

I hear stories from older dudes who claimed they knew chicks who fukked around wit BMF dudes and dudes had those broads living good, but they got locked up and the broads are looking for that 9 to 5 dude now
We used to run through a white chick who was dating/fukking Baby Bleu. He paid all her damn bills and took her out the strip club.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
According to all sources, Meech and Terry have been beefing heavy almost 20 years because of their different outlooks. They ran completely separate crews who just shared the same connect. They weren't even on speaking terms when they got arrested.

Southwest T talked on the phone waaaaay too much complaining to other family members about what Meech was doing. Meech got them on the radar but T is the reason the Feds had evidence to convict them.

Meech & T were into it so hard that law enforcement & even Meech himself thought that T was gonna snitch until the minute T took the plea deal.

Southwest T did a phone interview last year

shyt true what T said about the non-violent shyt. Meech and T weren't on that shyt but with an organization that large it's always gonna be some hard heads. Another thing is they respected women and treated them right. Meech ain't play that disrespecting women shyt at all.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Real old head, he only follows LL Cool J, Diddy, 50, Tank and Akon on instagram :mjlol:

According to all sources, Meech and Terry have been beefing heavy almost 20 years because of their different outlooks. They ran completely separate crews who just shared the same connect. They weren't even on speaking terms when they got arrested.

Southwest T talked on the phone waaaaay too much complaining to other family members about what Meech was doing. Meech got them on the radar but T is the reason the Feds had evidence to convict them.

Meech & T were into it so hard that law enforcement & even Meech himself thought that T was gonna snitch until the minute T took the plea deal.

Southwest T did a phone interview last year

Meech's first post on instagram is "Free my brother Big Meech, he's on the way".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt true what T said about the non-violent shyt. Meech and T weren't on that shyt but with an organization that large it's always gonna be some hard heads. Another thing is they respected women and treated them right. Meech ain't play that disrespecting women shyt at all.
Puffy would beg to disagree :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo. 50 is saying T owes him money :ohhh:

hotnewhiphop.com
50 Cent Demands Money From BMF Co-Founder Southwest T After Prison Release
2 minutes
Terry "Southwest T" Flenory was released from prison this week and 50 Cent is already giving him a deadline to pay up.
50 Cent has been working on a television show about BMF, short for Black Mafia Family, for the last few years. A major development was made in the story of the notorious drug trafficking organization this week when it was revealed that Terry "Southwest T" Flenory, one of the co-founders of BMF and Big Meech's brother, was released from prison due to COVID-19 concerns. It only took a few hours but Fif is already requesting money from Flenory, giving him a deadline on social media.

Posting a photo of Southwest T behind bars on Instagram, 50 Cent kindly requested he get paid before next week, encouraging Flenory to take his time in getting to the bank.

"@bmfboss_swt_263 is out, take your time getting to the Bank, No hurry just have what you owe by Monday," said Fiddy. "The fukk you mean you ain’t got the money. you better get it,before he start looking at this shyt a little different," he added in a second post.

Southwest T was released from prison today. He was well-known for overseeing Black Mafia Family's operations in California. His brother, Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory, is also fighting for his own release from prison.

Do you think they should pay 50 Cent?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I know one of the chicks that was around back then. The stories she tells me, man. Used to pay her tuition in full when she was going to her HBCU, kept her nails done, had her in VIP in the clubs, kept her in new cars, and all.

She a receptionist, but got a nice lil spot in East Atlanta, now. Dude she messed with is locked up, but I’m sure he helped with that house before he left. She looking for a good man, though, now.

:lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
T and Meech got work from Tijuana/Mexicali corridor that was brought to Los Angeles, and went from LA to ATL, Detroit, and further spots down south.

How do you get a 55% sentence reduction? I need to see that PACER docket. I want to read the motion from an AUSA to get him out on COVID 19 concerns. I'll need to see it to believe lol

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Nobody has cared about Detroit since Martin went off the air :martin:

Says the guy from Newark. Bum ass town whose only claim is being next to door to NYC. I've been there twice, and the first thing I do is get off of the airplane, get a ride, and tell the driver "Straight to Manhattan please. I can't stand to be in Newark anymore".
:scust: