Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know it’s only been 2 games but houses Jimmy looking?

Haven’t had the chance to watch the games but looking at highlights seems like age and wear and tear are catching up or he’s losing a step

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Haven’t had the chance to watch the games but looking at highlights seems like age and wear and tear are catching up or he’s losing a step
I missed a bunch of last night’s game but judging by that and vs Detroit it looks like he’s trying to get a feel for what the team needs of him. Physically he’s not really a blow past the defense type guy anyway so I’m not sure if we can say he looks a step slow.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Like he didn’t shake the rust off with a few preseason games, truthfully. Right now it looks like he’s assessing what he’s got with the rest of the squad and if he’ll need to be the engine that makes everything move or if there’s others stepping up.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
th this point the solution couldnt be more clear
they gotta bring back young kobe wade aka philly cheez :ohlawd:
dont make me drop his heat highlight reel :ufdup:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did eye cue hack your account :dahell:
lol nah breh
but its prob gonna be a long season for us so gotta make myself laugh instead of cry
its still heat gang fo life
full

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I’m curious as to why Jovic didn’t get a single minute in the opener. Thought this was supposed to be the year he gets some run after flourishing in the world tournament. The rookie Jacquez got PT

Perhaps Spo doesn’t feel he’s ready which is understandable. This coaching staff likes to make rookie earn their PT.:jbhmm:

I’m guessing Jacquez already showing he’s worthy :ehh:
He starting tonight for injury Kevin Love

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Only the third game of the season & this team is in midseason form with the scoring droughts
Scored 9 points over the last 9 minutes vs Detroit. This 4th quarter they scored 4 points over an 8 minute stretch :scust:. Why can’t they ever be good on offense? They’ve had 2 good seasons on offense in the last decade.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
We are desperate for a top level scorer. I mean getting Hayward & Caleb back will help defensively & Jrich. But they ain't going to help much solve our offensive struggles :patrice:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that multiple players got injured in camp. Dudes go into training camp totally healthy and somehow come out with chronic knee issues

I bet Jimmy fukked up his knee again too and theyre trying to hide it

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
On the positive side, I like what I’ve seen from both Jaquez and Jovic.

Bam has looked good on offense but he has to get those rebound numbers up. Also it’s baffling how he still doesn’t shoot 3s. He’s got good form and it would open up the offense more against guys like Gobert and Lopez