Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
9 points over the final 9 minutes :hhh:. Got outscored 27-9 over the final 9 minutes. Can we not do 40+ games that come down to the final minute and actually put teams away this year? I’m getting too old for this type of stress :flabbynsick:

Edit: that last shot was still in his hand when the clock hit 0:00 so we were safe anyway :russ:

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Positives: Juan Wick looked good, Duncan Robinson (seemingly) found his stroke, and the bench didn’t completely sell us.

Negatives: We need an PG in the worst way and the offense still had that problem of stalling when we need shyt to work the most.

Am I right? Anything else to add?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s 2023 and we got Kevin Love and Kyle Lowry both starting and closing.

This isn’t a serious team
Lowry's expiring should be able to bring in a serviceable PG at the deadline.
Herro was 7-23 and Lowry’s stat line was as follows:

32 minutes
0-1 shooting (took his only shot with 1:34 left in the game)
2 assists
4 fouls

This is why I said they may as well trade for Harden. Can’t be any worse than that. Those are 2014 playoffs Norris Cole/Mario Chalmers numbers.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Positives: Juan Wick looked good, Duncan Robinson (seemingly) found his stroke, and the bench didn’t completely sell us.

Negatives: We need an PG in the worst way and the offense still had that problem of stalling when we need shyt to work the most.

Am I right? Anything else to add?
IMO we need a legit scorer. Our offense just goes cold for long stretches. This is where you could see how much Dame would've helped having someone like him. Who can just go get a buck.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s 2023 and we got Kevin Love and Kyle Lowry both starting and closing.

This isn’t a serious team
If J Rich and Highsmith were healthy they would’ve been closing instead of Love and Lowry

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I’m curious as to why Jovic didn’t get a single minute in the opener. Thought this was supposed to be the year he gets some run after flourishing in the world tournament. The rookie Jacquez got PT

Perhaps Spo doesn’t feel he’s ready which is understandable. This coaching staff likes to make rookie earn their PT.:jbhmm:

I’m guessing Jacquez already showing he’s worthy :ehh:

Last edited: