Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Checking my emails this a.m. and saw this. Wondering how they got my email but recall buying some tickets for son and grandson a few summers ago.
:lolbron:

BIG3 Basketball—limited tickets available!​

Kaseya Center <noreply@info.heat.com> Unsubscribe​

Jul 19, 2023, 6:01 PM

-Rmg6MM3LPFy-m-QPLryBuvvWP4Qrep18m5ZNBWcBugXRDtM6nrtrVrTrDS6SElW91d4BOetVJd7PDE6lb9w4xEQcMp5CLlKwkGggfS1t2N9TbFClY61z93X8Kqvc50V7y9vOrPcX1OmPT6Vzr72GtkzYwDX7B5Pm9SlbLTwnXByYEL-vH2tuPBjobrXIq_PQTKu8SNLo0dzdsvWK-9e5OUZNBlT=s0-d-e1-ft

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
a good imaginary trade idea read! :coffee:

l
AA2cS5Q

New Trade Idea Has Heat Take ‘Bigger Swing’ on $213 Million Superstar​

Story by Beth Mishler-Elmore • 1h ago

AA1ebd0q.img

5alo5aom8z551.jpg

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Dame, Embiid, and Jimmy

Imagine
:wow:
A very interesting off season full of speculation and creative trade rumors.

I wonder how much Dragon has left in his tank.
:jbhmm:

NBA Rumors: Former Heat player in talks with Miami​

While they continue waiting to get Damian Lillard, the Miami Heat are reportedly in conversations to bring back a familiar face for the 2023-24 NBA season.​

Rumor: Heat in conversations with Goran Dragic​

According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Miami Heat have already held conversations with Goran Dragic‘s camp over a potential return of the guard to South Beach:

There have been conversations between the Heat and the representation for free agent guard Goran Dragic, who would welcome a return to the team. Any Heat decision on Dragic likely would come later in the summer.”

Dragic wants to return to Miami​

In an interview with Slovenian outlet Siol.net, the 37-year-old free agent admitted he would love to return to the Heat, where he became a fan favorite between 2015 and 2021:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
A very interesting off season full of speculation and creative trade rumors.

I wonder how much Dragon has left in his tank.
:jbhmm:

NBA Rumors: Former Heat player in talks with Miami​

While they continue waiting to get Damian Lillard, the Miami Heat are reportedly in conversations to bring back a familiar face for the 2023-24 NBA season.​

Rumor: Heat in conversations with Goran Dragic​

According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Miami Heat have already held conversations with Goran Dragic‘s camp over a potential return of the guard to South Beach:

There have been conversations between the Heat and the representation for free agent guard Goran Dragic, who would welcome a return to the team. Any Heat decision on Dragic likely would come later in the summer.”

Dragic wants to return to Miami​

In an interview with Slovenian outlet Siol.net, the 37-year-old free agent admitted he would love to return to the Heat, where he became a fan favorite between 2015 and 2021:

Wants that vet minimum to live in Miami. He knows he ain't playing.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Wants that vet minimum to live in Miami. He knows he ain't playing.
Maybe he'll take his Miami house off the listings.

Star NBA Guard Goran Dragic Selling His $20M Mansion in Miami

Goran Dragic lists luxurious Miami mansion for $19.9M

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not sure I want Dragic right now but since we lost Gabe a familiar face could be of use. And i love Dragic (no homo) but what is he now, 40? Or closing in on it. Not sure Dragic has much left in the tank.

As for the Dame trade, im over that shyt. We got to the finals twice without another star. Jimmy may not get us a ring but he lived up to and exceeded they hype/expectations so i'm good. If we cant get him star level help i dont mind letting him move on to chase his ring elsewhere but i dont see him as the type to enjoy being a role player to get a ring.