Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
So this is where y’all been hiding???

fukk the Heat and your fraudulent fan base.

Y’all truly proved how much of fair weather bytches you are this season, didn’t see any of y’all in the playoff series thread.
Cool story fakkit u talk a lot of shyt when your dad Jimmy isn’t home like a true WHITE BOY

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Hate is unacceptable. Your parents failed you just like the Miami heat did
I’m 31 and y’all only got 1 ring in in my lifetime who failed who fakkit ? I’m much happier being a heat fan than rooting for that pasty ass city. Bill Russell didn’t even like you bytches and everyone knows why. you in our thread white boy I don’t hate you I don’t even know you I just know you be acting like a sensitive lil biatch so it’s fun triggering you. ain’t no ill will :umad:

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I’m 31 and y’all only got 1 ring in in my lifetime who failed who fakkit ? And you in our thread white boy I don’t hate you I don’t even know I just know you be acting like a sensitive lil biatch so it’s fun triggering you. ain’t no ill will :umad:

Only 1 championship in Boston? Lmao

Who has more rings? The heat or Tom Brady?

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205

NBA white boy! Focus! Tom Brady won without y’all. That pasty ass city wasnt the X factor and you know it. Mac jones :skip: how many games will beli win with his new team this year ? :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cool story fakkit u talk a lot of shyt when your dad Jimmy isn’t home like a true WHITE BOY
I’m 31 and y’all only got 1 ring in in my lifetime who failed who fakkit ? I’m much happier being a heat fan than rooting for that pasty ass city. Bill Russell didn’t even like you bytches and everyone knows why. you in our thread white boy I don’t hate you I don’t even know you I just know you be acting like a sensitive lil biatch so it’s fun triggering you. ain’t no ill will :umad:
NBA white boy! Focus! Tom Brady won without y’all. That pasty ass city wasnt the X factor and you know it. Mac jones :skip: how many games will beli win with his new team this year ? :mjlol:
Let that clown scream into the void. Why waste time viewing and replying to anything he’s got to say? The next good or insightful post of his will be his first. His rep is what it is for a reason.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Let that clown scream into the void. Why waste time viewing and replying to anything he’s got to say? The next good or insightful post of his will be his first. His rep is what it is for a reason.
I know I know. it’s just fun to make fun of him cause he’s not liked even on a message board :mjlol: he ain’t bothering nobody. the c’s talented but too retarded to beat top teams in the west if they even get there. he delusional as fukk like herro stans :russ:

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps

Bragging about rings earned when only 4 teams existed. Pitiful but expected behavior.
:scusthov:
Done with the 60s.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m here for the smoke but dude isn’t worth it most of us put him on the ignore and keep it moving by now :manny:

Boston ain’t winning shyt let him gloat about first round wins

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin

You retired Michael Jordan’s number.
I know I know. it’s just fun to make fun of him cause he’s not liked even on a message board :mjlol: he ain’t bothering nobody. the c’s talented but too retarded to beat top teams in the west if they even get there. he delusional as fukk like herro stans :russ:

We don’t use the R word in 2024. Grow up and be better.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Cry more and get the fukk out the thread you sensitive retarded fakkit :umad: don’t start nothing won’t be nothing snowflake

You think you are cool saying hate words behind a computer on a message board?

You wouldn’t say those words outside the internet, you are a perfect Miami fan, fraudulent.