Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Spo living and dying with Herro initiated offense is insanity.

We should've been running more Jaquez post oriented offense thru out the regular season to prepare him for the playoffs.

Herro in catch and go, or offensive breakdown situations....cool. When you give him the keys, it's been crystal clear for the past 3 or so seasons the offense is ass.

With that said, I am looking forward to the Heat sonning Boston in round 1 :ahh:, beat them and it's a clear shot back to the Finals.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spo living and dying with Herro initiated offense is insanity.

We should've been running more Jaquez post oriented offense thru out the regular season to prepare him for the playoffs.

Herro in catch and go, or offensive breakdown situations....cool. When you give him the keys, it's been crystal clear for the past 3 or so seasons the offense is ass.

With that said, I am looking forward to the Heat sonning Boston in round 1 :ahh:, beat them and it's a clear shot back to the Finals.
Nah that ain’t happening this time breh. Especially with jimmy’s injury

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me be the first to say this gimmicky play in bullshyt is to blame. Pre play in, that game doesn’t even happen.
The Heat had multiple opportunities to lock in like they did in that first half and avoid the play in completely and they bullshytted all season. That's what pisses me off most. They put themselves in that position for some goofy ass "hardest path" nonsense.