Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
You think you are cool saying hate words behind a computer on a message board?

You wouldn’t say those words outside the internet, you are a perfect Miami fan, fraudulent.
:russ: This is fun. youre such a triggered baby

cry some more fakkit
fakkit

Faggggggottttttttttt

Overall fakkit :umad:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Jayson Tatum brought the Larry O’Brien trophy to Miami before Jimmy Butler and walked around all over the 305 with it.

@iamduval @Biscayne @Draje

This is how you go into your Enemy’s backyard go into his house, stand up on the white leather couches with muddy shoes on, smack his wife up in the ass, fukk shyt up and leave….

Parade Tomorrow at 11 on Channel 11.

@UpAndComing my 15 year old son asked me today “Dad can you explain Nas “Ether” in Basketball terms?”

I picked up the phone and I showed him that tweet.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jayson Tatum brought the Larry O’Brien trophy to Miami before Jimmy Butler and walked around all over the 305 with it.

This is how you go into your Enemy’s backyard go into his house, stand up on the white leather couches with muddy shoes on, smack his wife up in the ass, fukk shyt up and leave….

@UpAndComing this is what “Ether” Looks like in Basketball Terms.

Absolute facts. @iamduval was in the Celtics team thread last year even though they didn't even win the championship. Shows how low the Miami Heat's expectations are :dead:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Absolute facts. @iamduval was in the Celtics team thread last year even though they didn't even win the championship. Shows how low the Miami Heat's expectations are :dead:

Like Jimmy’s career always coming up short. Their “Championship” is beating the Celtics nowadays.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

@UpAndComing my 15 year old son asked me today “Dad can you explain Nas “Ether” in Basketball terms?”

I picked up the phone and I showed him that tweet.

respect the hate but we still sonned you boys as a huge underdog