BIG BUSINESS: WATER is the New OIL

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The many thousands of dollars i mentioned was me speaking on a short term basis, if you compound your account and continuously increase your order size whilst performing at that rate, within a couple of years you will become "rich", even wealthy.

Again, not necessarily.

If guy A invests $2000 for 2 years in an organisation that offers equity at $10 a share with an expected growth rate if 50% per anum, he will make more than guy B who invests $10 in the same organisation for 3 years.

The point of my example is that even though the length of the time invested for guy B is longer, it doesn't mean he received a larger return on investment than guy A who invested for a shorter period of time.

Cool, but with all due respect, that's your opinion.

I'm telling you for a fact that you can be a "late adopter", invest in an old established product, and still become rich or wealthy (I'm talking a millionaire status), it has been done many, many times before and will continue to happen.

Yes inside traders and those very close to the industry have an advantage, of course they do, but to say they are the only ones that make "real money" is far from the truth.

Of course they CAN make money. I never said they couldn't but TYPICALLY those behind the curve make less than those ahead of the curve. If you don't agree with that then that's fine sweetie. You do things your way and I will do things my way.

I wonder why you aren't trying to school Thuglass who basically said the same thing I did about the water industry?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
a gallon of water has been more expensive than a gallon of gas for a minute.

Daps
The many thousands of dollars i mentioned was me speaking on a short term basis, if you compound your account and continuously increase your order size whilst performing at that rate, within a couple of years you will become "rich", even wealthy.

Again, not necessarily.

If guy A invests $2000 for 2 years in an organisation that offers equity at $10 a share with an expected growth rate if 50% per anum, he will make more than guy B who invests $10 in the same organisation for 3 years.

The point of my example is that even though the length of the time invested for guy B is longer, it doesn't mean he received a larger return on investment than guy A who invested for a shorter period of time.

Cool, but with all due respect, that's your opinion.

I'm telling you for a fact that you can be a "late adopter", invest in an old established product, and still become rich or wealthy (I'm talking a millionaire status), it has been done many, many times before and will continue to happen.

Yes inside traders and those very close to the industry have an advantage, of course they do, but to say they are the only ones that make "real money" is far from the truth.

Of course they CAN make money. I never said they couldn't but TYPICALLY those behind the curve make less than those ahead of the curve. If you don't agree with that then that's fine sweetie. You do things your way and I will do things my way.

I wonder why you aren't trying to school Thuglass who basically said the same thing I did about the water industry?

To end the argument, I think the point is that getting rich as a late adopter is possible but not probable.

Do we agree?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

I agree, but you never said that, you implied that they always make less money, plus you said people that aren't buying 100'000's worth of stock cant become "rich" of equities, which isn't true at all.

Its all good though, lets agree to disagree.

To be honest, you strike me as someone who thinks very highly of her intellect, so i just wanted to test you out and see where your minds at. Nothing personal baby.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I agree, but you never said that, you implied that they always make less money, plus you said people that aren't buying 100'000's worth of stock cant become "rich" of equities, which isn't true at all.

Its all good though, lets agree to disagree.

To be honest, you strike me as someone who thinks very highly of her intellect, so i just wanted to test you out and see where your minds at. Nothing personal baby.

If I meant ALWAYS I would say that. I rarely talk in absolutes.

Also, When I talked about 100,000 of dollars I am primarily talking about highly anticipated IPOs or working with real venture capitalist (who are working on very innovative projects). I've seen myself where highly anticipated stock only goes to those who are going to buy so many shares (and then they sale it off and make the most profit). I am not talking about just regularly buying some random stock that you think is going to grow (that is what most people do and they aren't making millions off of it). Also, I am accustomed to men trying to come at me and try to "knock me down a peg or two." It's all good.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
forreal tho if they start fukking with water we as a people gotta revolt. grab your 2nd amendments and revolt for the greater good of the people

as long as the big bad government have nuclear weapons, they can wipe out civilizations without a trace. No handgun or AK-47 can outperform a nuclear warhead.

But that is crazy on what they are doing to Sweden. Forcing men to squat and pee? How is that not a conspiracy?

America here got too many young dudes trying to be their feminine artists like Wayne or Justin Beiber. Not to mention the foods they eat:damn:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
as long as the big bad government have nuclear weapons, they can wipe out civilizations without a trace. No handgun or AK-47 can outperform a nuclear warhead.

But that is crazy on what they are doing to Sweden. Forcing men to squat and pee? How is that not a conspiracy?

America here got too many young dudes trying to be their feminine artists like Wayne or Justin Beiber. Not to mention the foods they eat:damn:

they aint gonna use a nuke against americans. then theyd have no one to control ha

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
they aint gonna use a nuke against americans. then theyd have no one to control ha

But they have rocket launchers and sniper rifles and all kinds of weaponry they don't sell or distribute to the public or the black market. For all we know, they have an army of Terminators at their disposal.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
your biggest fear is not going to be the big government, but the small time footsoldiers who will carry out the mission for them. all in all, the people behind the big time companies arent that big, or strong. those little dojas who would do you in for a promotion, a spot on the team, or just so theyre not you, is where the real muscle comes in. if our own men, our own people dont fall for the okie doke and refuse to listen to the corporation, they will have no power. and pulling something like that off would require that

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
the Coli is a perfect byproduct of this shyt,too late for most of these clowns,they sippy cup sissified :wrist: who gladly guzzle their gay-torade..

:umad:

You're absolutely right. I thought this topic was gay as fukk: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...suit-game-than-scott-disick.html#.UHeJIsXR4po

Look at all of the replies. Grown ass black men talking about fashion trends that are 'in'.

forreal tho if they start fukking with water we as a people gotta revolt. grab your 2nd amendments and revolt for the greater good of the people

LOL. Americans are weak minded. Most people don't give a shyt about any of this and it's sad. When George Bush won the election in 2000 (even though Al Gore had the popular vote) we should have revolted then. And when we invaded the wrong country (Iraq) in 2003 we should have revolted then. People are just too fat and lazy and stupid to even care about anything.