BIG BUSINESS: WATER is the New OIL

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain, breh :lupe:

a lot of banks and investment funds are buying up garbage companies....

This is because you make money off garbage all through the value chain,

for example when a company collects your garbage, it makes money off the recyclables such as plastics , paper, metals

It makes money off the municipal government because it is paid per ton how much garbage it collects and finally it makes money off energy companies because garbage is increasingly being used as a source of energy

EDIT: Everything is being recycled from phonecards to old tires to mobile phones.... companies are paying top dollar for waste, so much so that its now becoming common for lawyers to draw up agreements as to who owns the garbage because it is now so valuable.....

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we financially take advantage? Besides becoming Mollywatr distributors..... :rudy:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I skimmed this thread.

But the issue at hand is part of the reason why I dont listen to people who complain about having it hard in this country.
A large chunk of the people in this world dont even have regular access to clean drinking water...let alone a place to take a shyt.

If you spend your day thinking of why your life is so hard...think of the people who would love to be in your spot.

Daps
a lot of banks and investment funds are buying up garbage companies....

This is because you make money off garbage all through the value chain,

for example when a company collects your garbage, it makes money off the recyclables such as plastics , paper, metals

It makes money off the municipal government because it is paid per ton how much garbage it collects and finally it makes money off energy companies because garbage is increasingly being used as a source of energy

Sounds like you need money to get in the game though. :thinking:

Thanks for the information, I wish there was a documentary on this.

Daps

mysmilie_4823.gif
:umad:
mysmilie_4823.gif
mysmilie_4823.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you need money to get in the game though. :thinking:

Thanks for the information, I wish there was a documentary on this.

Yep but to be honest, these days you need money to get into most things, there are a lot of people that started off with just one truck that was leased and built the business up, it's definitely workable , and a lot of cities are good at giving contracts to minority owned businesses