BIG BUSINESS: WATER is the New OIL

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The future is looking grim when it comes to water.
People talk about wars over resources ? :wow: @ what could
happen over oil and water.

This is the reason you have people starting programs with the goal of coverting
salt water into drinkable water, which is possible and has been done but the energy it
takes is pretty crazy. If someone could come up with a way to make salt water
digestable without needing enormous amounts of energy or finding a way to generate the enormous amounts of energy needed, they'd be sitting on a damn gold mine.

Bottled water is one of the biggest hustles ever :laugh:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
People ain't believing it, but there is an active movement by the elites to feminize males and masculine women and eventually creating some sort of androgynous society. This thing with the water is part of it... in Sweden the women there are trying to actually lower the ceiling above men's toilets so they have to squat and pee.

Here's a link for you:
Peeing Sitting Down - AskMen

Sick :smh:

Edit: Read this bullsht; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008453/School-bans-bid-stop-children-falling-gender-stereotypes.html.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
forreal tho if they start fukking with water we as a people gotta revolt. grab your 2nd amendments and revolt for the greater good of the people

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:childplease: if nikkas aint doin shyt to keep gas from costin your first born right now, what makes anyone think we gon do shyt when it comes to water?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
forreal tho if they start fukking with water we as a people gotta revolt. grab your 2nd amendments and revolt for the greater good of the people

people already started the first stage of this process but people let the media criminalize them in both theory and action..

its naught even conspiracy anymore,its full blown trench warfare on every front..

Daps
All I wanna know is how do I get the jump on investing?

:comeon: You realize how much money you will need to build the water treatment center and how much property you will need to store the water reserve. Not to mention the money you need to pay the people that operate it.

The only way a regular person could invest is if this was a public company but as I mentioned in the OP they "privatized" the water. This business is based on greed and immoral practice so it will probably never be a public company for you to buy stock in besides they don't want to break bread with you.

:birdman:

Daps

The problem is when it gets to the point where people turn off their TVs and realize we're in trouble...they will have control over water/food and energy.

How long do you think people can put up a fight when your stomach is on empty.

How easy do you think it will be to bribe one of the people revolting with a glass of water and have them destroy the revolution from the inside.

As long as the majority is thinking like the poster I quoted in my last post then we have a HUGE uphill battle to fight.

Note: (The poster above me asked how can they invest in this. Which shoes that he/she dont give a fukk about human life, he/she care about money just like these rich nikkas destroying humanity over money.)

:childplease: if nikkas aint doin shyt to keep gas from costin your first born right now, what makes anyone think we gon do shyt when it comes to water?

You can live without Gas but you can't live without water so that is enough motivation to rebel.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
:comeon: You realize how much money you will need to build the water treatment center and how much property you will need to store the water reserve. Not to mention the money you need to pay the people that operate it.

The only way a regular person could invest is if this was a public company but as I mentioned in the OP they "privatized" the water. This business is based on greed and immoral practice so it will probably never be a public company for you to buy stock in besides they don't want to break bread with you.

:birdman:

Monsanto did the same with seeds,like you could ever truly "patent" G-d's handiwork..welcome to Monopoly:comeon:

The problem is when it gets to the point where people turn off their TVs and realize we're in trouble...they will have control over water/food and energy.

How easy do you think it will be to bribe one of the people revolting with a glass of water and have them destroy the revolution from the inside.

As long as the majority is thinking like the poster I quoted in my last post then we have a HUGE uphill battle to fight.

Note: (The poster above me asked how can they invest in this. Which shoes that he/she dont give a fukk about human life, he/she care about money just like these rich nikkas destroying humanity over money.)

You can live without Gas but you can't live without water so that is enough motivation to rebel.

EDIT:

AMEN-RA akhi,the exact same thought flooded through my dome

these draconian devils ain't playing no more,no rest til every order is strict New World protocol..

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm an American capitalist. I think ahead and see the world with a "dog eat dog"/"kill or be killed" mentality.

If someone gonna :cook: best believe I damn sure am gonna :eat:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
damn well us Quebecers about to be rich as fukk :myman:

the new Saudi Arabia :takedat:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Anyone thinking about investing in bottled water is kind of behind the curve. They began water mining for very large profits years and years ago. Now cities and governments are fighting against the big companies (even preventing them from mining) and reducing profitability. Not saying that bottled water is going to stop being profitability, but we are in the late adopter stage of investing for this industry.

Daps
I'm an American capitalist. I think ahead and see the world with a "dog eat dog"/"kill or be killed" mentality.

If someone gonna :cook: best believe I damn sure am gonna :eat:

My nikka, Im business minded also but Im still human so I draw the line at certain places. Plus you too far behind in the game to compete...they'll stomp yo ass out with the quickness if you tried to start your own water company (unless you a Billionaire or you have an FB/instagram proejct that will make you an instant Billionaire soon) so the line is drawn in the sand already...what side are you on? The Working class or the Elite?

Plus, do you realize that money is a commodity. Just like Pepsi, Doritos, Jordans or anything else, money is a commodity. It is not government printed, it is also privatized which is even more tragic. Dying over money is no different than dying over a pair of Jordans.

damn well us Quebecers about to be rich as fukk :myman:

the new Saudi Arabia :takedat:

You do realize that they not breaking bread with you. That's like saying because you live in an oil rich nation you will in-turn be rich or better off than the rest of the world.