Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
5c22RvF.gif

PLAT GANG WE IN THIS bytch.

I received my card today and I’m ready for all the benefits. Gonna open my wallet in the sunlight to blind the bums.

Pull it out in front of a whore with bad credit...make her feel bad

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I got this. shyts incredible if u take advantage of the perks. That $550 will pay its self. Free first class or comfort+ for your companion is dope AF.

So brehs if u get this card use the perks or u just giving away $550
How did I forget to post the annual $300 travel credit.
U get your bread back instantly for
Parking
Ride sharing
Hotels
Flights
Car rentals

So if I book a room for 300 I get that 300 back as soon as the purchase go through

Daps
Question brothers. Why is having a credit card a flex? Don’t you know that you have to pay all of that money back. Consumer debt is the worst type of debt there is. Please don’t be a dummies. At least get a LLC and open business credit so you can churn and burn.

Credit Score means you don’t have any assets to leverage. So what exactly is the flex?

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Question brothers. Why is having a credit card a flex? Don’t you know that you have to pay all of that money back. Consumer debt is the worst type of debt there is. Please don’t be a dummies. At least get a LLC and open business credit so you can churn and burn.

Credit Score means you don’t have any assets to leverage. So what exactly is the flex?
STFU

Jsully

Pro
Daps

No smart person carries a balance. You can churn on personal cards as well. also, as a business owner, please stop creating LLCs that sit dormant with no actual business to generate income. I know too many people in the "financial literacy" space with EINs for no reason. This isn't the wild wild west anymore, most financial institutions want a personal guarantee even when using "business credit". If you have an llc just for the sake of having 1, banks want to know why there are gaps in tax filing years.imagine having a 5 year old llc that has never filed taxes. It can hurt you when you finally put the llc to work. An llc should have an asset or some income generating endeavor that produces a 1099 or a K-1. Otherwise you just on some smart dumb nikka shyt.

Lastly, the platinum is just a flex that let's us common folk stand out and feel an air of superiority amongst our peers. The platinum is essentially a premium coupon book that allows access to semi dope shyt.

Daps
No
No smart person carries a balance. You can churn on personal cards as well. also, as a business owner, please stop creating LLCs that sit dormant with no actual business to generate income. I know too many people in the "financial literacy" space with EINs for no reason. This isn't the wild wild west anymore, most financial institutions want a personal guarantee even when using "business credit". If you have an llc just for the sake of having 1, banks want to know why there are gaps in tax filing years.imagine having a 5 year old llc that has never filed taxes. It can hurt you when you finally put the llc to work. An llc should have an asset or some income generating endeavor that produces a 1099 or a K-1. Otherwise you just on some smart dumb nikka shyt.

Lastly, the platinum is just a flex that let's us common folk stand out and feel an air of superiority amongst our peers. The platinum is essentially a premium coupon book that allows access to semi dope shyt.
Mane my LLC generates 80k in revenue a year . Consumer debt is stupid no matter how you cut. Pay it down and buy assets. I only use credit cards cause the interest is tax deductible