Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to the Airport like 5 hours early. breeze though TSA with that free CLEAR+Pre check. Hit a priority pass lounge, drink they Likka, snack a lil bit, then go to the centurion lounge 3 hours before departure and eat a good meal, drink they likka then go get on the plane, pop two sleeping pills and wake up on the other side of the Atlantic when the plane is landing.

does this perk work when going through customs?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
does this perk work when going through customs?

You need Global Entry rather than Pre-check. When you sign up for GE, you get Pre-check included fyi.

When I came back from Toronto earlier this year, there were like 200 people in the regular line to get through customs. I went to the GE line where there were literally only two people. I got through there in like 90 seconds:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need Global Entry rather than Pre-check. When you sign up for GE, you get Pre-check included fyi.

When I came back from Toronto earlier this year, there were like 200 people in the regular line to get through customs. I went to the GE line where there were literally only two people. I got through there in like 90 seconds:russ:
Just breeze through coming from South Africa. MFs looked like they was about to be in line for an hour

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just breeze through coming from South Africa. MFs looked like they was about to be in line for an hour

came back from Jamaica and got caught up in jfk and missed my flight with that stupid retarded ass line.. I’m still Amex gold gang. but once I get disciplined enough to learn the game is when I will switch over.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

‘but to sign up for ge, you need the platinum first?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so it's amex member week the offers are ok maybe some are interesting though
I used the dell offer on a new computer mouse lol
HBO Max
Get a $50 Statement Credit w/ Enrollment & Spending $99+
Under Armour
Get a $25 Statement Credit w/ Enrollment & Spending $75+
Dell
Get a $50 Statement Credit w/ Enrollment & Spending $100+
The Container Store
Equinox
Get a $40 Statement Credit w/ Enrollment & Spending $175+
Note, offer will qualify at The Spa at Equinox, The Shop at Equinox or online by November 24, 2022
Calm
Get a $50 Statement Credit w/ Enrollment & Spending $69.99+ by October 31, 2022
Resy Restaurants
Note, credit offer will be available to use twice by December 8, 2022 (Max $50 Credit)

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. You can go to the TSA website and sign up for GE. However you need to charge the fee through the plat card in order to get the credit. Many people already have the card before getting GE.

ok. Guess I wasn’t paying attention to the credit you get when signing up for ge. Good looks

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Small win here. Nothing to brah about but I was able to switch my flight to a flight 3 days earlier and only had to pay $25 for the difference. I made the switch today and fly out tomorrow. I figured I’d pay a grip to change it. The concierge service was no hassle at alll. I’ll be booking through the Amex app for as long as I have the card.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it. Not assault but something else over 15 years ago. I wonder why the agent said I was approved. He gave me a welcome booklet and everything. :francis:
Mine was the opposite. I disclosed an assault charge that was dismissed. They couldn’t approve me on the spot and had to review it with his boss.
Then 2 hours later I got the email that I was approved.

Let me tell you. That shyt made me adjust my behavior because I don’t want to lose this privilege. I hope that appeal works for you.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
5c22RvF.gif

PLAT GANG WE IN THIS bytch.

I received my card today and I’m ready for all the benefits. Gonna open my wallet in the sunlight to blind the bums.