Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:sas1: Just added the delta skymiles gold to my wallet to get that priority boarding. Plus the benifits on Amex platinum.

not good enough. I occasionally pay for lounge access because I get a work per diem on my travel days and I just use it on that most times. they're still capping the number of lounge visits per year. Thats absurd.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. Im flying delta 90 percent of the time and Im using the Sky Club.

My miles, status, lounge access and airline credits are all optimized for Delta and I have a strong preference for them over any other airline.
Hell if anything I would go with a United loyalty card since they’re a hub here and you can stack the $200 yearly airline United bank which got me a couple nearly free flights in the past.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell if anything I would go with a United loyalty card since they’re a hub here and you can stack the $200 yearly airline United bank which got me a couple nearly free flights in the past.

I’m similar to you with flying.. I need to find game on how to get nearly free flights as much as I fly. I haven’t even moved up to platinum because I just don’t see it benefit me just yet having the whole fam similar to yours and I travel and fly 3-4 times a year with them. Was looking into the United shyt myself.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m similar to you with flying.. I need to find game on how to get nearly free flights as much as I fly. I haven’t even moved up to platinum because I just don’t see it benefit me just yet having the whole fam similar to yours and I travel and fly 3-4 times a year with them. Was looking into the United shyt myself.
That $200 incidentals credit you can convert to Travel Bank, I did it in December then January and had $400 to us that got me and the wife to Mexico for free. This year I bought a refundable ticket and stacked even more money on top of the travel bank. We are taking a trip at some point in the next couple months before the year let’s out.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That $200 incidentals credit you can convert to Travel Bank, I did it in December then January and had $400 to us that got me and the wife to Mexico for free. This year I bought a refundable ticket and stacked even more money on top of the travel bank. We are taking a trip at some point in the next couple months before the year let’s out.

We going to d.r. In the next couple months. Hoping Black Friday or cyber Monday bless them flights….

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Delta folded well sort of
Amex Delta Reserve (personal & business): 15 DAYS of access

Amex Platinum (personal & business): 10 DAYS of access

A Day of access is defined as a 24 hour period from first swipe, meaning you can visit multiple SkyClubs in one day for use of only 1 day of access.
z1el2xmqw0vb1.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
so reversing the plat nerf means nothing's gonna change with overcrowding right? cause how many ppl in the lounge were on their eleventh or more trip of the year, my guess is not many.

they ended up pissing off all their poor customers and now they're gonna piss off the rich ones too :pachaha:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Use your Promotional Code at Checkout
Select eligible products¹ that total $15.01 or more, shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. Then enter your promotional code at checkout: AMEX15OFF
Tried making a purchase and getting a gift card from Amazon and the promo codes not working. Did you have to add this in the members portal first?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tried making a purchase and getting a gift card from Amazon and the promo codes not working. Did you have to add this in the members portal first?

nope just add to cart and then when checking out making sure your amex is the payment method you are using and put it in the promo box

AMEX15OFF

Screenshot-2023-11-26-210746.png