Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Don’t think I forgot about you spending 50 pages shytting on the Black victims whilst defending the white assailants who shot at a black teenager for simply ringing their doorbell in the morning asking for directions/help because he missed the bus…

Don’t quote me again, c00n. I know who you are and what you are about. Lusting after violent non-blacks and defending CaCs as they terrorize Black folks under the guise of “tough love”. Ain’t no love, you’re just a despicable c00n in the truest since of the word. :pacspit:
You see it. That shyt you posted by dude is cringe he posts like a cac in black cosplay..definitely 007 status and one of the biggest agents on here....plus thread bump for the Tranny lusting brehs posting eeerday like we forgot:pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don’t think I forgot about you spending 50 pages shytting on the Black victims whilst defending the white assailants who shot at a black teenager for simply ringing their doorbell in the morning asking for directions/help because he missed the bus…

Don’t quote me again, c00n. I know who you are and what you are about. Lusting after violent non-blacks and defending CaCs as they terrorize Black folks under the guise of “tough love”. Ain’t no love, you’re just a despicable c00n in the truest since of the word. :pacspit:

WOW

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

I CAN NEVER TAKE THAT POSTER
SERIOUS AGAIN AFTER READING THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WOW

he’s been c00ning on the internet for a long time…he has a lot of members here fooled tho…got ran off another black forum years ago for the shyt he used to say not too dissimilar from some of the posts he makes on here

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

WOW

Yall get on here crying about how women hate accountability and when you read a story of a woman taking her child's phone (and only safety net) away which nearly got him killed, you can't recognize that she laid the foundation for that chain of events.

I stand on everything I said in that thread. A lot of yall are not serious but that's more of a cultural problem than anything else.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall get on here crying about how women hate accountability and when you read a story of a woman taking her child's phone (and only safety net) away which nearly got him killed, you can't recognize that she laid the foundation for that chain of events.

I stand on everything I said in that thread. A lot of yall are not serious but that's more of a cultural problem than anything else.
And you were wrong in that thread and you are wrong now.

Cause nothing justifies those cacs shooting a black boy asking for directions.

If he had his phone on him, and the battery died, and those evil fukkers shot him, would you blame the kid for not keeping his phone charged?

:scust:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

If he had his phone on him, and the battery died, and those evil fukkers shot him, would you blame the kid for not keeping his phone charged?

I'm not justifying those cacs shooting at him, I'm blaming his mom for taking his phone. It's insane how you guys just make up some whole separate shyt to argue.

1. mom takes phone
  2. son gets lost and can't find his way to school
  3. son is forced to knock on different doors out of desperation
  4. one of the homeowners shoots at him.
If his mom did not take his phone, when he got lost, he could have used his phone to either call for help or maybe even used the built in maps app to literally give him turn by turn directions to his school

The fact that this even has to be explained is a reminder of how unserious a lot of you are. Y'all want to pretend we live in a world that we DO NOT.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'm not justifying those cacs shooting at him, I'm blaming his mom for taking his phone. It's insane how you guys just make up some whole separate shyt to argue.

1. mom takes phone
If his mom did not take his phone, when he got lost, he could have used his phone to either call for help or maybe even used the built in maps app to literally give him turn by turn directions to his school

The fact that this even has to be explained is a reminder of how unserious a lot of you are. Y'all want to pretend we live in a world that we DO NOT.
:hhh:

Daps

After that shyt I don’t even try talking sense into him…it’s clear where he’s coming from and what he stands for: unabashed c00n.

No interest trying to converse with him, but like @papa surf said he has a lot of solid posters fooled with his fake “tough love/be real about the issues facing us/personal accountability” routine so I’m always happy to open their eyes whenever I can.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
After that shyt I don’t even try talking sense into him…it’s clear where he’s coming from and what he stands for: unabashed c00n.

No interest trying to converse with him, but like @papa surf said he has a lot of solid posters fooled with his fake “tough love/be real about the issues facing us/personal accountability” routine so I’m always happy to open their eyes whenever I can.

You can't talk sense into me because you guys are firmly rooted in nonsensical positions.

You think there's nothing wrong with a mother taking her son's only means of communication which led to him being lost in a strange neighborhood where he had to knock on strange people's doors.

Somehow in your unserious minds, this is a defense of the white person that shot at him.

:francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. mom takes phone

You are talking a load of shyte.

Kids get punished all the time. Phone ls get taken away all the time. Doesn't mean he should have been shot. Your reaching for the phone excuse is in line with the bullshyt excuses cacs use to justify executing blacks for years.

The fact that you can't see that, but you DOUBLE DOWN on it???

Then people come on this board caping for you?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You are talking a load of shyte.

Kids get punished all the time. Phone ls get taken away all the time. Doesn't mean he should have been shot. Your reaching for the phone excuse is in line with the bullshyt excuses cacs use to justify executing blacks for years.

The fact that you can't see that, but you DOUBLE DOWN on it???

Then people come on this board caping for you?

You're doing the same dumb ass shyt the people before you have done. I am not suggesting that he should have been shot at.

He had to knock on a stranger's door in a strange neighborhood because he had no way of either calling for help or finding his way to school.

Can you imagine a device that makes phone calls and also acts as a compass, a device that can help lost people find their way to a destination?