Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think I forgot about you spending 50 pages shytting on the Black victims whilst defending the white assailants who shot at a black teenager for simply ringing their doorbell in the morning asking for directions/help because he missed the bus…

Don’t quote me again, c00n. I know who you are and what you are about. Lusting after violent non-blacks and defending CaCs as they terrorize Black folks under the guise of “tough love”. Ain’t no love, you’re just a despicable c00n in the truest since of the word. :pacspit:
Got damn …I knew this muthafukka was a c00n …look at this disgusting ass beast …lusting after violent CaCs then victim blaming teenage blacks ….he’s genuinely sickening :scust:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Got damn …I knew this muthafukka was a c00n …look at this disgusting ass beast …lusting after violent CaCs then victim blaming teenage blacks ….he’s genuinely sickening :scust:

I blamed the mother not the teen, he's the victim.

And I suspect that you, just like the others in that thread don't have a real counterargument which is why you must fall back to personal attacks and name calling.

:francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're doing the same dumb ass shyt the people before you have done. I am not suggesting that he should have been shot at.

He had to knock on a stranger's door in a strange neighborhood because he had no way of either calling for help or finding his way to school.

Can you imagine a device that makes phone calls and also acts as a compass, a device that can help lost people find their way to a destination?
You aren't suggesting he should be shot at, you are suggesting his mother is somehow to blame, this taking away attention and blame on an evil fukking act, and instead focusing on the black woman who took her son's phone away probably to keep him in line. fukking pathetic.

:scust:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You aren't suggesting he should be shot at, you are suggesting his mother is somehow to blame, this taking away attention and blame on an evil fukking act, and instead focusing on the black woman who took her son's phone away probably to keep him in line. fukking pathetic.

:scust:

She's not "somehow" to blame, I've been very clear about why she's at fault, I've even laid out the chain of events that led to this child being lost in a strange neighborhood with no way to call anyone for help or find his way out of it which forced him to have to knock on strange people's doors.

I don't think it's a comprehension problem because surely you can follow a very simple sequence, the real problem here is that you think I'm defending the person that shot at the kids which is just insane.

If the mother didn't take the phone, the child doesn't find himself knocking on strange people's doors, it's that simple.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

And I suspect that you, just like the others in that thread don't have a real counterargument which is why you must fall back to personal attacks and name calling.

The BLACK mother son was shot she is a victim too you disgusting ass c00n …. “Ohh buhh buh buh I’m just blaming the black momma ..she deserved to have her kid shot.. bet you can’t counter argue me!” :what:

The fukk are you even talking about you dumb ass tranny lusting c00n? ….do you even know anymore?

Literally in here babbling nonsense …you’re a fukking anti black devil ..that’s really it ..I’ve seen enough of this shyt … the gimmick posting the mocking and blaming of black victims while providing 0 participation in the community you faux care for on the internet.. its a got damn mess with you … you’re a confused degenerate and I feel sorry for you and those who in all honestly failed in raising you Matt …shyt is just sad at this point tbh

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's not "somehow" to blame, I've been very clear about why she's at fault, I've even laid out the chain of events that led to this child being lost in a strange neighborhood with no way to call anyone for help or find his way out of it which forced him to have to knock on strange people's doors.

I don't think it's a comprehension problem because surely you can follow a very simple sequence, the real problem here is that you think I'm defending the person that shot at the kids which is just insane.

If the mother didn't take the phone, the child doesn't find himself knocking on strange people's doors, it's that simple.
fukk off. Your sequence is rooted in bullshyt. Because no matter what circumstances put him there, HE DID NOT DESERVE TO GET SHOT AT. That trump's anything you claim that went on before. His mother taking the phone is moot, and the fact that YOU can't see that, makes you unfit to represent black people in any form or fashion, you will alway find a way to make shyt their fault, with your seven degree of bullshyt theories. Say whatever elsole you want. We are done here

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Lot of brehs in here love their Latinos :troll:
11215771.jpeg

This screenshot is Fake.

Every media outlet identifies her as a woman (even the Texas conservative media). This is the only site on the Internet praying and hoping it's a Man because some male posters saw a fat ass :jbhmm:

She's not a White or a US citizen. She's from Colombia.

Why is this screenshot even blurry? :dead:

Interview with the Ex Wife calling a woman a she

@Ethnic Vagina Finder

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The BLACK mother son was shot she is a victim too you disgusting ass c00n …. “Ohh buhh buh buh I’m just blaming the black momma ..she deserved to have her kid shot.. bet you can’t counter argue me!” :what:

The fukk are you even talking about you dumb ass tranny lusting c00n? ….do you even know anymore?

Literally in here babbling nonsense …you’re a fukking anti black devil ..that’s really it ..I’ve seen enough of this shyt … the gimmick posting the mocking and blaming of black victims while providing 0 participation in the community you faux care for on the internet.. its a got damn mess with you … you’re a confused degenerate and I feel sorry for you and those who in all honestly failed in raising you Matt …shyt is just sad at this point tbh

More personal attacks, conjecture and name calling. I'm actually active in my community with both my time and money but I'm starting to suspect that your insistence on my alleged inactivity might be projection but that's neither here nor there as the only time you seem to come out of your hole is when anti-Black rap music is being examined.

:yawn:

It seems that maybe the accountability issue the coli complains about is more deeply rooted than many of you recognize.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk off. Your sequence is rooted in bullshyt. Because no matter what circumstances put him there, HE DID NOT DESERVE TO GET SHOT AT. That trump's anything you claim that went on before. His mother taking the phone is moot, and the fact that YOU can't see that, makes you unfit to represent black people in any form or fashion, you will alway find a way to make shyt their fault, with your seven degree of bullshyt theories. Say whatever elsole you want. We are done here

I agree, he did not deserve to get shot at, I'm asking you to examine the chain of events that led up to it but you're literally saying they're irrelevant, more proof of how many of you are purely led by emotions and zero reason.

Most people upset with me blaming the mother are likely people who would NOT send their own children into the world without the safety net of a cellphone.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This screenshot is Fake.

Every media outlet identifies her as a woman (even the Texas conservative media). This is the only site on the Internet praying and hoping it's a Man because some male posters saw a fat ass :jbhmm:

She's not a White or a US citizen. She's from Colombia.

Why is this screenshot even blurry? :dead:

Interview with the Ex Wife calling a woman a she

@Ethnic Vagina Finder

I said this last month. A woman. But this site is obsessed with trannies.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Imagine an inverted situation where a white kid went knocking on doors in a black area and a homeowner just started bucking at him on site. Can't fanthom it cause it would never happen cause we just not programmed like them...why we're always at a disadvantage :francis:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Where in the world outside an active warzone is it acceptable to answer the doorbell with the intention to blast?

His mother punished him as parents do, the reaction from that couple was excessive.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Where in the world outside an active warzone is it acceptable to answer the doorbell with the intention to blast?

His mother punished him as parents do, the reaction from that couple was excessive.

Now we're getting somewhere.

It's not acceptable anywhere but that's the wrong question, the right question is where is it very likely to happen? It is very important that we recognize the world for what it is in its current state as opposed to living according to how we believe the world should be.

_124912301_optimised_guns_per_country-nc.png

The reaction from that couple was both extreme and common in this country.

His mother punished him by taking his phone away from him, this led to him getting lost in a strange neighborhood where he had to knock on multiple doors for help until he finally arrived at that couple's home.

I blamed his mother for taking his phone away as punishment because while it is a tool of leisure and enjoyment for the child, it is also a device that parents give to their children to use in the event of an emergency. He was unable to call for help without his phone once he became lost, he was also unable to orient himself in the world without his phone's map function.

I am not suggesting that the son should have been shot at nor am I justifying the actions of the neighbors, I am blaming the mom for taking the one tool that could have helped her son navigate a world that is especially dangerous for Black boys.