Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Sun I read this title dumb fast and saw “Big booty tr***y Darlene” I said

how-since-when.gif

samurai-harakiri.gif

I will die for my Middle School sins.

Re-read that shyt and got a second lease on life…Today was a good day 😀

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
More personal attacks, conjecture and name calling. I'm actually active in my community with both my time and money but I'm starting to suspect that your insistence on my alleged inactivity might be projection but that's neither here nor there as the only time you seem to come out of your hole is when anti-Black rap music is being examined.

:yawn:

It seems that maybe the accountability issue the coli complains about is more deeply rooted than many of you recognize.
Reduced to “I know you are but what am I-ism” … literal infantile c00n babble that deserves to be personally attacked because you’re not a good person Matt… you see how that works? you’re a got damn mess Matt …that’s the reality :francis:

Until you first learn to be accountable for your own incessant anti black rhetoric …all of the c00n babble is going to continue to ring hollow sir… you literally can’t even stay on topic because you’re not proud of the content you produce sir.. this thread has nothing to do with “rap music” but look at the way you so instinctively deflected out of desperation.. it’s pathetic and a sign of a man that is not only intellectually but more importantly…morally defeated

Your hatred for black life is just as palpable as your lust for Dominican transsexuals as this thread has shown … you’re a worthless member of the community and simply put a rotten human being… which is exactly why you not only don’t but won’t participate in your own

As I said before Matt ..you really need to seek help for the obvious trauma whomever raised you put you through ..it’s apparent that this is where your compulsive self loathing derives.. and the more you talk/type the more everyone on this board is made evident to who you actually are and the poison that you spew sir ..you can beg to have threads bushed you can plead with moderators to curry favor ..but ultimately ..in real life outside of the chat site you need to be fixed ..get help sir ..for yourself and your family

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Reduced to “I know you are but what am I-ism” … literal infantile c00n babble that deserves to be personally attacked because you’re not a good person Matt… you see how that works? you’re a got damn mess Matt …that’s the reality :francis:

Until you first learn to be accountable for your own incessant anti black rhetoric …all of the c00n babble is going to continue to ring hollow sir… you literally can’t even stay on topic because you’re not proud of the content you produce sir.. this thread has nothing to do with “rap music” but look at the way you so instinctively deflected out of desperation.. it’s pathetic and a sign of a man that is not only intellectually but more importantly…morally defeated

Your hatred for black life is just as palpable as your lust for Dominican transsexuals as this thread has shown … you’re a worthless member of the community and simply put a rotten human being… which is exactly why you not only don’t but won’t participate in your own

As I said before Matt ..you really need to seek help for the obvious trauma whomever raised you put you through ..it’s apparent that this is where your compulsive self loathing derives.. and the more you talk/type the more everyone on this board is made evident to who you actually are and the poison that you spew sir ..you can beg to have threads bushed you can plead with moderators to curry favor ..but ultimately ..in real life outside of the chat site you need to be fixed ..get help sir ..for yourself and your family
more useless drivel from a person making claims he's incapable of bolstering with evidence.

:russell:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
he’s been c00ning on the internet for a long time…he has a lot of members here fooled tho…got ran off another black forum years ago for the shyt he used to say not too dissimilar from some of the posts he makes on here

What forum was that?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
more useless drivel from a person making claims he's incapable of bolstering with evidence.

:russell:
As pointed out by SEVERAL others now.. your useless anti black drivel is the “evidence” Matt .. and due to that …I don’t fault you for your incapability to retort ..personally I wouldn’t have the wherewithal to retort if I had your track record either sir.. so I understand.. :francis:

Please… Don’t fall into being an irredeemable waste …go fix yourself Matt

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

WOW

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

I CAN NEVER TAKE THAT POSTER
SERIOUS AGAIN AFTER READING THAT.

:devil:
:evil:
he’s been c00ning on the internet for a long time…he has a lot of members here fooled tho…got ran off another black forum years ago for the shyt he used to say not too dissimilar from some of the posts he makes on here
After that shyt I don’t even try talking sense into him…it’s clear where he’s coming from and what he stands for: unabashed c00n.

No interest trying to converse with him, but like @papa surf said he has a lot of solid posters fooled with his fake “tough love/be real about the issues facing us/personal accountability” routine so I’m always happy to open their eyes whenever I can.

Do you see this @Matt504 …sadly we can do this with you allll day ..everybody knows exactly what you are …this is what being habitually rejected by the black community looks like.. it certainly wouldn’t bring any well adjusted person any sense of pride to continue on this way…

Learn to hold yourself accountable for your psychology … only then will you truly be able to fix yourself

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Are you ready to now get serious about what we all know you to be @Matt504 …or are you still not ready for that sobering conversation with self :jbhmm:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Are you ready to now get serious about what we all know you to be @Matt504 …or are you still not ready for that sobering conversation with self :jbhmm:

You're not a serious person. From the outset your replies have been personal attacks, conjecture about what I do offline and name calling. If these were coming from a serious poster I'd perhaps take a step back to reflect, but looking at the record, the topic that draws you from your cave and raises your ire always seems to be my critiques of this anti-Black culture that so many of you are unwilling to examine in any meaningful way. This culture is broken and in crisis and you are a staunch defender of it. It is you that is in need of a sobering conversation, but I don't expect any steps towards sobriety from people that are intoxicated by such a poisonous culure.

:francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You're not a serious person. From the outset your replies have been personal attacks, conjecture about what I do offline and name calling. If these were coming from a serious poster I'd perhaps take a step back to reflect, but looking at the record, the topic that draws you from your cave and raises your ire always seems to be my critiques of this anti-Black culture that so many of you are unwilling to examine in any meaningful way. This culture is broken and in crisis and you are a staunch defender of it. It is you that is in need of a sobering conversation, but I don't expect any steps towards sobriety from people that are intoxicated by such a poisonous culure.

Matt… We need you to focus here ..We know your impulse is to deflect ..but I’m going to ask you the same thing again ..since you just decided to spend a full paragraph completely babbling about something that’s not even being discussed ITT as a hopeless desperation tactic due to you truly being ashamed of who we all know you to be :francis:

..so again

After what everyone has been made aware of ..regarding your historical ..anti black ..self loathing psychology …Are you ready to now get serious about what we all know you to be @Matt504 …or …are you still going to avoid having that sobering conversation with self? :jbhmm:

That’s all we want to know sir..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Matt… We need you to focus here ..We know your impulse is to deflect ..but I’m going to ask you the same thing again ..since you just decided to spend a full paragraph completely babbling about something that’s not even being discussed ITT as a hopeless desperation tactic due to you truly being ashamed of who we all know you to be :francis:

..so again

After what everyone has been made aware of ..regarding your historical ..anti black ..self loathing psychology …Are you ready to now get serious about what we all know you to be @Matt504 …or …are you still going to avoid having that sobering conversation with self? :jbhmm:

more psychobabble.

Again, it's you and others here that need to have a sobering conversation about your inability to stop consuming anti-Black content, it's time for you to examine why you keep defending it and have such a strong desire to attack people that critique it. You're not a serious person and that's unfortunate, what's more unfortunate is that this cultures churns out people like you non-stop. Until Black people are willing to examine this culture, any other plans of progress are a waste of time.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
more psychobabble.

Again, it's you and others here that need to have a sobering conversation about your inability to stop consuming anti-Black content, it's time for you to examine why you keep defending it and have such a strong desire to attack people that critique it. You're not a serious person and that's unfortunate, what's more unfortunate is that this cultures churns out people like you non-stop. Until Black people are willing to examine this culture, any other plans of progress are a waste of time.

..so again

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You've resorted to spamming a thread about a woman many people here were hoping was a tranny. Your attention seeking knows no bounds.

Matt… We need you to focus here ..We know your impulse is to deflect ..but I’m going to ask you the same thing again.. I’m happy that you reduced the babbling this time around but the desperation tactic of avoiding the question due to you truly being ashamed of who we all know you to be should be reduced as well :francis:

..so again