Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had looked this up briefly yesterday and couldn’t find anything with gender on it although the case number does seem to be legit

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
this is a photo of Nazly Ortiz appearing at court. is it common for male and female detainees to be seated together in court?:jbhmm:

IeBf9Ho.png

Mans on the right gives no fukks.. he looking at that ass :mjlol:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
you see it

:hubie:

we only got a few more years, maybe even months left before brothers are making threads pondering whether or not trannies are the ultimate women because they can't trap men with babies.

:francis:

Can't remember the user but a dude legit made a comment saying just that years a go on here.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:francis: She/he got a strong face won’t be surprised at all. Crazy times to live in when we can’t figure out whether that’s a woman or a man.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Yes it will you stupid ass nikka. Your honestly the dumbest person on this site. The story wasn’t as big two days ago so now that it is the SEO looks different than when she was just a random person. Just take the L stupid you digging a dumbass whole for yourself. The PPP is a simple Google Search stupid. It’s public information dummy since it came from our tax dollars. Log off my nikka and come back a couple hours. I promise you we will all forget about how stupid you are. It’ll be like it never happened

@Ethnic Bussy Finder

:scust:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead::laff: