Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:picard:

uCKxc2n.gif

That’s not a tranny breh.

If you look at that arrest profile again, it says she’s a US Citizen which is not correct. It’s been altered.

She is a woman.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I was on page 3 this morning. I come back during lunch and the thread says tranny! Got Damn!

How this keep happening to y'all?! :deadrose:

Lmao!! nikkas talking about need more butthole and Nutting up in that because she can't get pregnant. I guess they weren't wrong.

Help!!! Lmao

Damn, this the second time in the past two weeks where nikkas done got catfished by trannies... :francis:

:russ:
And these nikkas wonder why other forums think the coli a gay site :laff: this the only place where I seen transformers discussed this much

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes it will you stupid ass nikka. Your honestly the dumbest person on this site. The story wasn’t as big two days ago so now that it is the SEO looks different than when she was just a random person. Just take the L stupid you digging a dumbass whole for yourself. The PPP is a simple Google Search stupid. It’s public information dummy since it came from our tax dollars. Log off my nikka and come back a couple hours. I promise you we will all forget about how stupid you are. It’ll be like it never happened
:dead:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
We need to have a coli TLR intervention

This getting caught up and turned on by people who turn out to be transwomen is becoming way too familiar.

Too many IG threads with bolt a bodies with clown makeup got you lustful chaps susceptible to this fukkery.

:lolbron:
GMB foundation starting to crack.

These single cats going out sad now.

Better to just swallow your pride and go lock down one biological female.

Cuz the ever increasing alternative appears to be dudes lusting after ppl who were literally bros before hoes. :mjcry:

Superstar
Daps
well he does come off as a masculine person in that video. just a masculine person with a bbl.