Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You got her real name and case number. So go online and pull up the real document since this is fake and link it

She’s being held at 1200 Baker st.

Do they hold women there? The arrest search didn’t include gender.

And it ain’t that serious. I’m not going through hoops to prove shyt.

The document posted here had lies in it that contradicts the argument. So y’all need to prove this isn’t a woman.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
She’s being held at 1200 Baker st.

Do they hold women there? The arrest search didn’t include gender.

And it ain’t that serious. I’m not going through hoops to prove shyt.

The document posted here had lies in it that contradicts the argument. So y’all need to prove this isn’t a woman.
nikka you got 10 post in a tranny thread, trying to convince everyone he’s a chick. You gotta change your screen name to Tranny Vagina finder if you don’t find her “real paperwork”.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikka you got 10 post in a tranny thread, trying to convince everyone he’s a chick. You gotta change your screen name to Tranny Vagina finder if you don’t find her “real paperwork”.
Y’all posting and reacting to fake paperwork. Every news article refers to her as a woman. With the climate we live in, if it were a tranny Fox News or one of their affiliates would’ve pointed it out.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Lot of brehs in here love their Latinos :troll:
11215771.jpeg
Wait...i thought that when you transition...nevermind...

Got dammit I still stand on whatever it is being thicker than wet cement...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y’all posting and reacting to fake paperwork. Every news article refers to her as a woman. With the climate we live in, if it were a tranny Fox News or one of their affiliates would’ve pointed it out.
When prisoners are arrested and processed through the system, they are processed as the gender they were born. That woman was born a man (ie NOT a woman) So they are processed through the system as MALE and put in a MALE penitentiary.

They are referring to them as "she" is to avoid being called transphobic. Because of this PC era we live in.

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas