Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
yo yall nikkas need to start clipping coupons, using an app, getting reward points .....something. them prices is crazy depressing.

The app doesn't give you free shyt or rewards points like that. :dwillhuh:

The price is the price. Either pay it or take your ass home or through a drive thru. :yeshrug:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
10/10

OP needs to try au cheval, kumas corner, Mott's, etc

five guys is grossly overpriced

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
For a burger and fries for cheap just hit up Wendy’s for their 5 for 5 or $6 biggie bag

I remember me and my girl hit up 5 guys months ago and we spent $40 for just 2 burgers and fries and a drink… I was like this is the last time I’m ever doing that for a fukking fast food spot and not a steakhouses restaurant

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The app doesn't give you free shyt or rewards points like that. :dwillhuh:

The price is the price. Either pay it or take your ass home or through a drive thru. :yeshrug:
take yo ass somewhere else then, mickie d's you get all kinds of shyt through the app. the consensus is that FG is overrated and not worth the price so whats the difference :sitdown:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
take yo ass somewhere else then, mickie d's you get all kinds of shyt through the app. the consensus is that FG is overrated and not worth the price so whats the difference :sitdown:

I'm not a father of 4 or a broke boy complaining about the price of a burger, so I'll happily pay more (and tip :mjpls: ) and stay with FG and you can eat off the dollar menu. :yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm not a father of 4 or a broke boy complaining about the price of a burger, so I'll happily pay more (and tip :mjpls: ) and stay with FG and you can eat off the dollar menu. :yeshrug:
neither am I :laugh: but you can keep eating AND tipping for that over priced, flavorless shyt i prefer culvers >>>>>>>>>