Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They literally give away food on that app. McDonald’s the best fast food place money wise.
👼
😇

that app is the best thing going bout mcdonald's. u literally getting 90's pricing on that bytch if u work it right.

I have 2 accounts with one on my ipad as well that way I can take advantage of multiple deals if I want.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
whats the most burger tasting burger from mickey? might have to pull up i aint had a burger in awhile

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that app is the best thing going bout mcdonald's. u literally getting 90's pricing on that bytch if u work it right.

I have 2 accounts with one on my ipad as well that way I can take advantage of multiple deals if I want.
I now got hip to this and feel dumb as fukk for ignoring these fast food apps for years. You can get big mac, quarter pounder, nugget meals for only $5 using the app and you can use the drive thru.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

Breh just put me on something new :blessed:

About create 2 additional accounts. fukk what the internet say, McDonalds is the shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya'll better get on the mcdonald's app. I been getting 2 mcdoubles with medium fries for under $4 any time I go.
McDonald's app specials by FAR are the GOAT. Not even close either. Too bad I don't eat Mickey D's like that. I usually nab dem fries specials when it's there.

Wendy's and @The Burger King is pretty good too.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

I got 2 accounts too. I mainly get the large fries for $1.19.