Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
neither am I :laugh: but you can keep eating AND tipping for that over priced, flavorless shyt i prefer culvers >>>>>>>>>

Culvers is trash and the portion sizes are smaller. :russell: Rather run my ass by Zaxby's or Whataburger. :stopitslime:

invalid

Banned
Daps
10/10

OP needs to try au cheval, kumas corner, Mott's, etc

five guys is grossly overpriced

You from Chicago. :wow:

Is Kuma's still around? Haven't been there in almost 20 years.

There used to be a place called Good Stuff Eatery in the Loop on Wabash that closed down during the pandemic.
It was one of my biggest pandemic disappointments. They had the best burgers and shakes in the Loop.
I think they still have a location in DC though.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
and another thing, how THE FUCC are yall eating out the day after tday?!

i'm still eating left overs. i was tempted to stop and get something when i had to run out to home depot today (sprung a leak :stopitslime:) but i was so proud that i just went right back home and getting it in with this okra soup. life is an everyday struggle boy i tell ya lol
Nah fam. Thanksgiving food is good for the day of and the next day. Come Saturday, it's time to :camby:FG is pricy but the fries make it worth it:banderas: The hot dog they serve is underrated. IYKYK :eat:

Daps
Nah fam. Thanksgiving food is good for the day of and the next day. Come Saturday, it's time to :camby:FG is pricy but the fries make it worth it:banderas: The hot dog they serve is underrated. IYKYK :eat:

i mean... if i was having a dry ass turkey and those fixings i might agree but i actually eat food i want to eat on thanksgiving lol. ima eat it till it's gone

hungry-eat.gif

and oh yeah... the hot dog is my go to order too.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 guys isnt priced that badly

12-13 bucks for the biggest bacon cheeseburger...it's good quality food, it's not that outrageous. and then 4 bucks for an order of fries :yeshrug:

you're full as hell after that