Big back steals neighbor's Doordash order

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bro.. I hate the whole DoorDash concept.

They go pick up your food then slap that shyt on the ground in front of the door? They don’t even knock on the door… they just text you. And you have to pay more for this to happen :why: I did it once but never again. I’ll either cook something or get my own food.

This.

Not spending fifty dollars for every meal.
Same people be broke as fukk at work.
They already know to never ask me for shyt during the work day ever.

Ol thousand dollars a pay period on breakfast before lunch. Then another thousand a pay period on lunch being delivered. Then they say oh I door dashed for dinner every night. Never talk or go nowhere with these people.
They some old check watching ass nikkaz and will try to flaug on you every moment.

Keep away from anyone who use door dash tbh.

Art Barr

I refuse to use those apps as well. for one, I don't go get food if its like after 8pm anyways. plus there's so many restaurants within walking distance of my house, there's no point in using an app to deliver less than a mile away while paying double the price. it's a complete waste of money IMO.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Bro.. I hate the whole DoorDash concept.

They go pick up your food then slap that shyt on the ground in front of the door? They don’t even knock on the door… they just text you. And you have to pay more for this to happen :why: I did it once but never again. I’ll either cook something or get my own food.
Well, you do have the option to tell the dasher to either drop it off on the doorstep or to hand it off in person. I rarely do DoorDash delivery because I’d rather get the food myself. But when I do, I always choose to have the food handed to me and not left on the ground.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Why do I always see that same background in all these videos. I know I’ve seen that camera footage at least twice before with the stairs to the left. I think one was where the girlfriend came out with a gun and started shooting at the guys who were attacking her boyfriend. That or the one where they got into a Christmas decoration war with the neighbor. Maybe they just do skits there

All these cheap apartments are built the same all across the country.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
not sure why they left their food there that long anyway. When I lived in an apartment complex, I kept the app open to know when the driver was close so I could grab that shyt immediately
I have had times where I'm not at home and will order some food so it's waiting for me when I get home. That or sometimes I've been high as hell and forget to check my phone. Then I'll have it dropped off and the driver won't knock on the door or didn't update to let me know the food was there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have had times where I'm not at home and will order some food so it's waiting for me when I get home. That or sometimes I've been high as hell and forget to check my phone. Then I'll have it dropped off and the driver won't knock on the door or didn't update to let me know the food was there.
:scust:

Double cold food…and why not stop and grab something if you’re already out? I DoorDash when I’m too lazy to make myself presentable in public

And I assume you got a house? No way I’d be letting food chill at an apartment, especially one like that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

Double cold food…and why not stop and grab something if you’re already out? I DoorDash when I’m too lazy to make myself presentable in public

And I assume you got a house? No way I’d be letting food chill at an apartment, especially one like that
I've only done that a few times and it's usually cause I'm craving food from a restaurant that is in the opposite direction from where I'm coming from or at times when I'm coming back from a trip and just want to get my ass home as quick as possible and don't feel like stopping somewhere and waiting. Mine is an apartment but a top floor where if the food went missing I know it could be the spot right across from me.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is theft no different than stealing jewelries or cash, there are food banks available, this is a crime

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re lucky they did it to someone who chose police get back.Someone like me would have took it as an open invitation to have fun.

Daps
I don't know for sure but based on the camera field of view they might have requested it.
This feels contrived.

The DD app tells you when shyt gets dropped off and this person also has a door cam to know when someone is outside. It feels like they left the food out there to get snatched...maybe trying to entrap someone unless they ordered food when they weren't home.

Only way someone is jacking your food is if you aren't grabbing it when it's dropped off. This shyt has likely happened before which is why they got the camera and let the food sit until someone took it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This feels contrived.

The DD app tells you when shyt gets dropped off and this person also has a door cam to know when someone is outside. It feels like they left the food out there to get snatched...maybe trying to entrap someone unless they ordered food when they weren't home.

Only way someone is jacking your food is if you aren't grabbing it when it's dropped off. This shyt has likely happened before which is why they got the camera and let the food sit until someone took it.
Possibly either way stealing a doordash order is crazy. Them people need to reevaluate lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why she walk up on that meal like it was spitting game at her? :laff:

Fries was like what’s up big head :mjgrin:
Having a whole conversation in her head.

Her: Damn you smell good
Food: Yeah shorty but what that mouth do
Her: Nah my man right here, I ain't that easy
Food: Does he smell like this, will he fill you up like me
Her: *takes whiff* you do smell good and you got a point. Come on in.