Big back steals neighbor's Doordash order

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Times are hard. Folks reverting back to hunter gatherer and scavenger status.

Yeah people are going to make fun her her because she's stealing food and shyt but really little shyt like this tells you where we are heading economy wise. I remember dudes robbing the pizza delivery guys in 06-09 for tips.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah people are going to make fun her her because she's stealing food and shyt but really little shyt like this tells you where we are heading economy wise. I remember dudes robbing the pizza delivery guys in 06-09 for tips.
Times are hard but this is just a fat hoe

She just ate prior to that she can’t fight the gluttony

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is why I laugh at coli threads when they talk about fat women not having options lol. This was trifling asf.
I know right, always going to be horny ass men willing to date them. I would had personally set up a trap and spray bug poison on the food. Her fat ass would learn next time not to steal some random ass food meant for her neighbor.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro.. I hate the whole DoorDash concept.

They go pick up your food then slap that shyt on the ground in front of the door? They don’t even knock on the door… they just text you. And you have to pay more for this to happen :why: I did it once but never again. I’ll either cook something or get my own food.

This.

Not spending fifty dollars for every meal.
Same people be broke as fukk at work.
They already know to never ask me for shyt during the work day ever.

Ol thousand dollars a pay period on breakfast before lunch. Then another thousand a pay period on lunch being delivered. Then they say oh I door dashed for dinner every night. Never talk or go nowhere with these people.
They some old check watching ass nikkaz and will try to flaug on you every moment.

Keep away from anyone who use door dash tbh.

Art Barr