Big back steals neighbor's Doordash order

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Why do I always see that same background in all these videos. I know I’ve seen that camera footage at least twice before with the stairs to the left. I think one was where the girlfriend came out with a gun and started shooting at the guys who were attacking her boyfriend. That or the one where they got into a Christmas decoration war with the neighbor. Maybe they just do skits there
80% of apartments in the US are built like that. That could be anywhere in the eastern part of the country.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is a perfect example.. Breh she with probably same brehs that be on here talking about 200+ pound women thicc.. Brehs be regular size with some crazy shaped women thinking if they spell thick differently they can slide they lady in that category.. :mjlol::what:

Exactly dusty aaa dudes

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I mean, she didn't actually take it, that dude in the red shirt took it. :lupe:

Also, the dude she came in with earlier was wearing a blue shirt, two different people?
nah...its the same dude...he just threw on a hoodie over the blue shirt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She walked up to the package like she was in a trance:laff:
patrick-smell.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Can we all just go back to getting our own food? :mindblown:

*Edit. I guess she did :unimpressed:
Bro.. I hate the whole DoorDash concept.

They go pick up your food then slap that shyt on the ground in front of the door? They don’t even knock on the door… they just text you. And you have to pay more for this to happen :why: I did it once but never again. I’ll either cook something or get my own food.