Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Dems that think Gavin Newsome can win a general election are clueless.

Biden needs to step down, but who would run? Michelle Obama is the only likable dem, and she aint doin it.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

you might wanna look again....:mjlol: good luck in the election... go see ya allies homie..:bryan:

Lol do you have any data on that?

Because 87% of blacks voted for Biden last term. You thinks going to siddenly drastically fall? Intangibles werent a thing last time.

At this point you are getting defensive against Biden, and not criticizing Trump at all. So I think you need to admit you want him winning.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol do you have any data on that?

Because 87% of blacks voted for Biden last term. You thinks going to siddenly drastically fall? Intangibles werent a thing last time.

At this point you are getting defensive against Biden, and not criticizing Trump at all. So I think you need to admit you want him winning.

I said good luck in the election... biden's got it in the bag...

there's nothing to worry about man...:bryan:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Dems that think Gavin Newsome can win a general election are clueless.

Biden needs to step down, but who would run? Michelle Obama is the only likable dem, and she aint doin it.

Michelle Obama would lose if she ran against Trump. If Hilary Clinton couldn't shore up the white woman vote, do you honestly believe Michelle would?

Biden is the best Dems have at the moment. This is the exact reason why I voted for Bernie Sanders in 2020, but here we are. Senile or not, I will be voting Biden in November. He could be using a respirator and wheeled in front of a podium on a gurney and I'd still vote for him over Trump.

:manny:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I said good luck in the election... biden's got it in the bag...

there's nothing to worry about man...:bryan:
Ill remember this post then lol lets make a wager...

Debates didnt even start yet...

If trump pulls another "stand by and stand down"...if Trump has to actually debate issues...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Michelle Obama would lose if she ran against Trump. If Hilary Clinton couldn't shore up the white woman vote, do you honestly believe Michelle would?

Biden is the best Dems have at the moment. This is the exact reason why I voted for Bernie Sanders in 2020, but here we are. Senile or not, I will be voting Biden in November. He could be using a respirator and wheeled in front of a podium on a gurney and I'd still vote for him over Trump.

Jon stewart would demolish this shyt and leave republicans shook but...thats a dream.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I actually do think Michelle could get more white women than Hillary. Especially after Roe v Wade. Shed get record #s of blacks and could do better with Latinos than any other dem

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You ever notice immigrants that don't even live here love championing immigrants regardless off how it affects us. They are immigrants before they are black

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
They all endorsed him and he had southern Black leaders kick Bernie's back in, if it was one on one from the start you could say this, but it wasn't.
Biden gave Bernie a head start :pachaha: Bernie was never going to win moderates. He had two chances and failed. There is absolutely no scenario where Bernie was ever going to win the Dem nomination.