Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
What the hell is Biden's Law?! Are you talking about the crime bill that a majority of governors, mayors, community leaders pushed for?! We need another one of those bills passed right now. But again if that's your only grievance you're fooling yourself if you think the party that openly embraces white supremacists and actually put out policies that targeted companies that tried to diversify their workforce is going to have your best interests.
Yup the the law that provided the funding for all of these private prisons we have now. You talk about embracing open white supremacist… how do you gloss over Biden’s open support for Thurmond , Byrd or Eastland. Nah it’s you either fooling yourself or you just don’t know any better.

The problem isn’t I don’t know republicans don’t have our best interests at heart, the problem is you thinking the democrats do. It’s like saying don’t drink Coke that shyt will kill you but handing me a can of Pepsi. Yes it’s an alternative but not a healthy one.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but I know BIDEN'S LAW fukked up our community...:stopitslime: but is biden repealing that??? NO....

So fukk biden...

:manny: you gonna be the only one on that voting line...:mjlol:

They wont get it until he turns on them which will be any day from now. These dumbass people dont recognize a dictator in their face. They really letting the mainstream news tell them how to think and believing the misinformation they are spreading. Biden lying damn near about everything and trying to scare and penalize anybody who refuses to go along with his bullshyt. That press conference on thursday is a perfect example. Dude literally puts himself in trouble and blames other people for his shyt. How you mad at somebody for what you did to yourself and blaming everybody for it except take accountability for it. He didnt even need to do a press conference but did it anyway proving the damn report right. Thats just him as a person and thats who folks want in our government? Whoever voted for and still voting for him are some dumb motherfukkers.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yup the the law that provided the funding for all of these private prisons we have now. You talk about embracing open white supremacist… how do you gloss over Biden’s open support for Thurmond , Byrd or Eastland. Nah it’s you either fooling yourself or you just don’t know any better.
But the Feds don't deal with private prisons anymore except in immigration issues. Most private prisons are state issues. So you can take that up with your state officials. Do you vote in those elections? They have a more direct impact on your day to day life. And yeah he did openly embrace those guys in the past but he's not at the moment nor is he passing or pushing policies that affect blacks in a negative way. Tell me who do you want to be in office then? Or are you just being a contrarian and we can stop this discussion

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
But the Feds don't deal with private prisons anymore except in immigration issues. Most private prisons are state issues. So you can take that up with your state officials. Do you vote in those elections? They have a more direct impact on your day to day life. And yeah he did openly embrace those guys in the past but he's not at the moment nor is he passing or pushing policies that affect blacks in a negative way. Tell me who do you want to be in office then? Or are you just being a contrarian and we can stop this discussion
Dude wtf?! Biden’s Law incentivized states to push draconian drug laws and who exactly do you think these laws disproportionately targeted?

You sound like a a joke saying he embraced them in the past. Tell me around when did he become not racist. So you saying now a politicians past doesn’t count?!
:what:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I wonder who the hell the 14% of Americans who don’t think Biden is too old to serve another term are? Maybe people who don’t know who the President is and think they’re talking about Joe Budden

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

shyt like this is why Haley is still hanging around. Stop giving her false hope lol. Like if you think Biden is old and we know Trump is old and crazy, why not give her a shot? Like she’s literally thinking people will come to their senses and realize she’s the youngest candidate left.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay let me call out the elephant in the room. You know what needs to change. The mindstate of a lot of YOU motherfukkers that are participating in this voting process and REFUSE to exercise your fukking rights. The last two pages basically has people sounding like scared bytches. They talking like they cant exercise options as a collective. All this powerlessness from people who can actually do something but are giving their power up to the powers that be. If you keep thinking you only have two options and cant work together as a collective to vote for someone you want in there, then thats a problem you need to work on before worrying about voting. Being selfish isnt going to get shyt done

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dude wtf?! Biden’s Law incentivized states to push draconian drug laws and who exactly do you think these laws disproportionately targeted?

You sound like a a joke saying he embraced them in the past. Tell me around when did he become not racist. So you saying now a politicians past doesn’t count?!
:what:
Tell us all the innocent people locked up due to those laws

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I wonder who the hell the 14% of Americans who don’t think Biden is too old to serve another term are? Maybe people who don’t know who the President is and think they’re talking about Joe Budden

200.gif