Biden gives Black farmers 2 billion in tangibles.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
@ORDER_66 @AngryBaby
ARE WE NOT ABOUT TO BE A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS IN AMERICA?????? :sas2: so your saying obama saved us??!!? and kamala gonna continue to help us? :heh: is that what u saying???
  1. Yes we are.
  2. He did better than Bush 2 or Trump. And he's the reason why Black farmers are getting any money in the 1st place.
  3. Well with Kamala I can rest assured democracy will still exist and not have to worry about any chance of fascism.

So yes, I'm saying this is all very helpful and wanted and is saving us from unnecessary if not more problems.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because, as some sensible ass people have said over and over, that "Only for my people" shyt doesn't fly as things currently stand. If you label anything "black only" expect it to have all-time defense thrown at it.

Getting things >>>>>>> Getting nothing. It sucks but this is why certain agendas are antithetical to common sense.
Imagine defending something so disrespectful. All these other groups will either get something just for themselves, or get it off the hard work that black people have put in. We're the only people that have to help others, while the other make sure to keep us out.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

bytch :umad:

nikka mad black farmers got money from Democrats cus it's not convenient to his pro-Trump shilling

:mjlol:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: This is a bad thing, huh?

:mjpls: We shouldn't celebrate a W for black farmers because other people got paid too, huh?

:mjpls: We should shyt on the Dems for doing the right thing by our Black farmers, huh?

c00ns in the light in here:wow:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
your right nothing will change..... be happy your voting for kamala right??? that's your savior right??? good luck... you aint learn from obama and still not gonna learn now... so foh:camby:

Democrats just got black farmers billions but "u aInT leArN fRoM ObAmA. NOtHiNg wIlL eVer cHangE."

This guy is a good-for-nothing bum.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Imagine defending something so disrespectful. All these other groups will either get something just for themselves, or get it off the hard work that black people have put in. We're the only people that have to help others, while the other make sure to keep us out.
Don't let perfection get in the way of progress

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is defending this? They got something. The alternative is get nothing. Folks spew so much tangibabble that they don't seem to understand that until we have courts in place that tosses out challenges like this, there isn't a path to get black-only benefits.

They have shown us time and time again what it is. What can we possibly do that will suddenly make "Awww shucks, lets not get in the way of this" happen?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who is defending this? They got something. The alternative is get nothing. Folks spew so much tangibabble that they don't seem to understand that until we have courts in place that tosses out challenges like this, there isn't a path to get black-only benefits.

They have shown us time and time again what it is. What can we possibly do that will suddenly make "Awww shucks, lets not get in the way of this" happen?
Good point breh, I thought you were one of those that cowers to anything. At least you understand that we need to do more to get what we need hat's just for us.:salute: I still hate the fact that other groups demonize us and then benefit from us as well.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good point breh, I thought you were one of those that cowers to anything. At least you understand that we need to do more to get what we need hat's just for us.:salute: I still hate the fact that other groups demonize us and then benefit from us as well.
Yea, I'm kinda pragmatic about the shyt. If the choice is "get something and live to fight another day" or "get nothing and starve" it's always the former for me. Them farmers were getting pocket change and fukking right-wing white folks swooped in to block it. Reparations near me in Evanston has only been able to help 400 or so black folks and it attracted out of state funding to fight it even though it is overwhelmingly popular in the city.

Anything good for us is getting attacked. Gotta get it where we can and put pieces in place to get ours with no strings.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I'll wait and see when the black farmers say that the funds done hit their accounts.

I still don't trust it. Smh. Our government

I'll wait and I got a funny feeling this won't be as easy as we think with these black farmers getting their funds