Biden gives Black farmers 2 billion in tangibles.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like the lawsuits were dropped possibly because along with the $2 billion they gave to minorities and Blacks, $3.1 billion was given to others :mjpls: so they could avoid lengthy trials. Sounds like they basically lifted all boats.
Because, as some sensible ass people have said over and over, that "Only for my people" shyt doesn't fly as things currently stand. If you label anything "black only" expect it to have all-time defense thrown at it.

Getting things >>>>>>> Getting nothing. It sucks but this is why certain agendas are antithetical to common sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't care about black people. Stop hurting us. looks like voting gets us tangibles after all. You were too low IQ to accept it before. wrong AF lmaoo

Neither did obama and you still voted for that muthafukka... so dont worry kamala gonna save us bruh...:heh:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Neither did obama and you still voted for that muthafukka... so dont worry kamala gonna save us bruh...:heh:
Obama didn't? really now. explain. Because voting dem got these intangibles and you're still repeating the same arguments despite being disproven.

You did nothing to get these intangibles for Farmers. you sat out like a lazy stereotypical c00n. and expect things like a lazy stereotypical c00n.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obama didn't? really now. explain. Because voting dem got these intangibles and you're still repeating the same arguments despite being disproven.

You did nothing to get these intangibles for Farmers. you sat out like a lazy stereotypical c00n. and expect things like a lazy stereotypical c00n.

ARE WE NOT ABOUT TO BE A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS IN AMERICA?????? :sas2: so your saying obama saved us??!!? and kamala gonna continue to help us? :heh: is that what u saying???

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Because, as some sensible ass people have said over and over, that "Only for my people" shyt doesn't fly as things currently stand. If you label anything "black only" expect it to have all-time defense thrown at it.

Getting things >>>>>>> Getting nothing. It sucks but this is why certain agendas are antithetical to common sense.

What do you call it when only the Black farmers faced discrimination, but all farmers (including the white farmers that sued to stop the payouts) got paid?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Bothsides TLRepublicans in shambles this week.

:damn:
Look at @ORDER_66 he's having an identity crisis in front of all of thecoli. Everyone will remember this thread and his arguments from this pont on in the future. It's a bad day for him

We get to observe if this human being is more loyal to his ego, or cab alter his perception with new information like a rational human. So far he's choosing ego. Lmao

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
ARE WE NOT ABOUT TO BE A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS IN AMERICA?????? :sas2: so your saying obama saved us??!!? and kamala gonna continue to help us? :heh: is that what u saying???
So you're saying intangibles don't matter then eh?

Once again, voting dems got farmers intangibles. Meanwhile, you did nothing.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
What do you call it when only the Black farmers faced discrimination, but all farmers (including the white farmers that sued to stop the payouts) got paid?
The problem with your criticism is that's EXACTLY how Republicans think. That we don't want EQUAL treatment, but 'special treatment' because we're Black. I'm not saying that's a meritless stance, but it leaves all future legislation open to being voted down by Republicans for racism.

We've already seen them do it.​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you're saying intangibles don't matter then eh?

Once again, voting dems got farmers intangibles. Meanwhile, you did nothing.

See what happens when i ask a straight up singleforward question???:heh: always moving the goalposts cant answer it for shyt...:beli:

Always a dnc shill can never take any L for their masters... NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!! :beli:

This is why i dont wanna argue with people anymore it's mind watching my braincelks die. cause there's no accountability in their reality... :camby:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
See what happens when i ask a straight up singleforward question???:heh: always moving the goalposts cant answer it for shyt...:beli:

Always a dnc shill can never take any L for their masters... NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!! :beli:

This is why i dont wanna argue with people anymore it's mind watching my braincelks die. cause there's no accountability in their reality... :camby:

Speak properly please.

How about be accountable for the fact that you did nothing to help those black people get what you've been pretending you cared about.

I did more than you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Speak properly please.

How about be accountable for the fact that you did nothing to help those black people get what you've been pretending you cared about.

I did more than you.

:mjlol: deflection and NO ACCOUNTABILITY...again.... none... zero..and acting stupid and not answering my question about obama on top of that... this is why black folks leaving... this is EXACTLY why...:beli: