Biden gives Black farmers 2 billion in tangibles.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: deflection and NO ACCOUNTABILITY...again.... none... zero..and acting stupid and not answering my question about obama on top of that... this is why black folks leaving... this is EXACTLY why...:beli:
I think you need less coli today man. You are all over the place. Emotional. Starting arguments, and embarrassing yourself.

You'll never look the same after this thread.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think you need less coli today man. You are all over the place. Emotional. Starting arguments, and embarrassing yourself.

You'll never look the same after this thread.

I ask you a simple question an YOU can't answer it like a bytch im not the one with the problems...:sas2: :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I ask you a simple question an YOU can't answer it like a bytch im not the one with the problems...:sas2: :mjlol:
Your question has been answered breh, get some rest, you going too hard. You're wrong and it's okay. let the ego go breh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
YOU didn't answer shyt you shill bytch....:mjlol:
look at all this emotion; you're upset. you look bad in this thread, and it's all good. you get to make the exact same arguments that has been debunked by this in another thread tomorrow. Maybe they'll be people who don't know about this thread?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
look at all this emotion; you're upset. you look bad in this thread, and it's all good. you get to make the exact same arguments that has been debunked by this in another thread tomorrow. Maybe they'll be people who don't know about this thread?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: good luck in the election...

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it's a "Win".
(Independent) Farming is down in this country due to high taxes on land and other issues alongside trying to compete with factory farms
that completely wreck smaller farmers.
Saying this is a "Win" when the Democrats will undoubtedly cow tow to the corporations that raise up 40,000 pigs a year or some other
astronomical amount means little if these families effectively disappear within a generation or two.

This desire to paint the Democrats as "Good" is fukking weird and as self respecting Black Men and Women, you need to do better.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: good luck in the election...
You said that when Biden was in...doesn't hit the same when you say it with present circumstances.

I really hope you're okay bruh. You seem kinda irritated that tangibles were recieved.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Even if it's a "Win".
(Independent) Farming is down in this country due to high taxes on land and other issues alongside trying to compete with factory farms
that completely wreck smaller farmers.
Saying this is a "Win" when the Democrats will undoubtedly cow tow to the corporations that raise up 40,000 pigs a year or some other
astronomical amount means little if these families effectively disappear within a generation or two.

This desire to paint the Democrats as "Good" is fukking weird and as self respecting Black Men and Women, you need to do better.
you voting or not bruh?