Biden gives Black farmers 2 billion in tangibles.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 billion for black people and this thread seeing zero traffic :mjlol:just unserious

Of the $10.4 billion in the American Rescue Plan that will support agriculture, approximately half would go to disadvantaged farmers, according to estimates from the Farm Bureau, an industry organization. About a quarter of disadvantaged farmers are Black. The money would provide debt relief as well as grants, training, education and other forms of assistanceaimed at acquiring land.

“While it’s a fraction of the $1.9 trillion bill that passed in the Senate on Saturday, advocates say it still represents a step toward righting a wrong after a century of mistreatment of Black farmers by the government and others. Some say it is a form of reparations for African Americans who have suffered a long history of racial oppression.”

This is for "people of color"/disadvantaged to be very specefic. Which for some reason yall continue to refuse to do in reference to this story. Youve been corrected everytime you bring this up. Yet continue to push this story as something for black farmers specefically. No reason not to be specefic unless you have an agenda. This is very nice for those black farmers which represent i believe represents less than 50,000 of us. But does it past the test as being part of a black agenda? I somehow doubt those vegetables and animals are going to be "black vegetables" going only to us.

Theres democrat and republican policy not meant for black people at all thats going to help more than 50K black people. Yall better off pushing the discounts for diabetes meds. Not black specefic,but its more than 50K black people with diabetes unfornately. Maybe yall as black men can assist these black farmers by eating cleaner:respect:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Time to get into hydroponics if u not already!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"socially disadvantaged farmer or rancher" is defined as a producer who is a member of socially disadvantaged group. 7 U.S.C. § 2279(a)(6). This includes producers who are Black, Native American/Alaskan Native, Asian American or Pacific Islander, or who are of Hispanic/Latino ethnicity. This definition of "socially disadvantaged," in contrast to that of some other USDA programs, does not include women."

At least they didnt jam white women and LGBT farmers in this time:salute:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You critical of people you give your vote to or not?

Sure. But I'm a big picture kind if guy. And a solution kind of guy. So I put aside feelings in order to resolve certain things that may be an issue.

So again...you voting bruh? Let's not be cowards about this I answered your question.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. But I'm a big picture kind if guy. And a solution kind of guy. So I put aside feelings in order to resolve certain things that may be an issue.

So again...you voting bruh? Let's not be cowards about this I answered your question.
You aren't a solution kind of guy.
You are a toe the state line kind of guy who has deluded himself into believing that whatever they tell you
is the only way.

So again, are you going to hold your politicians accountable?
Do you take issue with Sonya Masseys murder?
Do you have a problem with your broken healthcare system?
Do you care about the unhoused?
LGBTQ+ children, men and women?

Do you actually care about anything or is it all "whatever the Democrats tell me I should care about"?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You aren't a solution kind of guy.
You are a toe the state line kind of guy who has deluded himself into believing that whatever they tell you
is the only way.

So again, are you going to hold your politicians accountable?
Do you take issue with Sonya Masseys murder?
Do you have a problem with your broken healthcare system?
Do you care about the unhoused?
LGBTQ+ children, men and women?

Do you actually care about anything or is it all "whatever the Democrats tell me I should care about"?
You didn't answer my question. Are you voting? You're deflecting. Do you lack the self awareness to not realize everybody can see this conversation?

Why are you deflecting? I acknowledged your question and you exasperated and deflected further. Stop being a coward.

That's 2 times you ignored a simple question

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer my question. Are you voting? You're deflecting. Do you lack the self awareness to not realize everybody can see this conversation?

Why are you deflecting? I acknowledged your question and you exasperated and deflected further. Stop being a coward.

That's 2 times you ignored a simple question
So basically you don't stand for shyt.
:wow:
As I thought.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
As I thought.
Not standing for shyt isn't voting.

Again, too much of a coward to not answer the question. Everyone can see this you know. The audience ain't slow.

But I'll humor you; because I think you don't have principles.

Donald Trump put us 2.3 trillion in debt on tax cuts for billionaires, outspending CHIPS, American rescue plan, inflation reduction, and student loan forgiveness combined. I'd like that not to happen again.

I don't care for the discourse around DEI and would like that Trump didn't have 2 more supreme court picks that last a lifetime.

I don't like the rhetoric and how that made people start behaving. I also would like efforts to roll back the roe v wade situation.

I also think Climate rhetoric shouldn't be treated as if it isn't real.

Those concerns seem to not favor a Trump election, thus the only action I can take to avoid those things I personally didn't like, is take action that hurts a Trump election.

Not voting does nothing.

There. Easy. You weren't typing out a "gotcha". Don't know why you think you were.

Now watch you start deflecting again in 3...2..1..

Like a man I answered your shyt twice..watch what you do though.

Let the audience see. Everyone watch this guy's next move

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not standing for shyt isn't voting.

Again, too much of a coward to not answer the question. Everyone can see this you know. The audience ain't slow.

But I'll humor you; because I think you don't have principles.

Donald Trump put us 2.3 trillion in debt on tax cuts for billionaires, outspending CHIPS, American rescue plan, inflation reduction, and student loan forgiveness combined. I'd like that not to happen again.

I don't care for the discourse around DEI and would like that Trump didn't have 2 more supreme court picks that last a lifetime.

I don't like the rhetoric and how that made people start behaving. I also would like efforts to roll back the roe v wade situation.

I also think Climate rhetoric shouldn't be treated as if it isn't real.

Those concerns seem to not favor a Trump election, thus the only action I can take to avoid those things I personally didn't like, is take action that hurts a Trump election.

Not voting does nothing.

There. Easy. You weren't typing out a "gotcha". Don't know why you think you were.

Now watch you start deflecting again in 3...2..1..

Like a man I answered your shyt twice..watch what you do though.

Let the audience see. Everyone watch this guy's next move

I never said I wasn't voting.

What I said was and will continue to say is:

Does it matter what platform your person is running ?
Do you actually care?
Because you haven't answered that yet at all.
:yeshrug:

Also, talking about Trump is not the answer because I'm not a Trump supporter.
Try again.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
As I thought.

Dodging the question like Lil Kim

giphy.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I never said I wasn't voting.

What I said was and will continue to say is:

Does it matter what platform your person is running ?
Do you actually care?
Because you haven't answered that yet at all.
:yeshrug:

Also, talking about Trump is not the answer because I'm not a Trump supporter.
Try again.

You're going in circles.
You still didn't answer the voting question. 3rd time. I never said you weren't voting either, I *asked* if you were. You've yet to answer that directly.

You're trying tactics instead of being good faith. Once again the audience can see what You're doing, they aren't slow.

I just laid out my concerns and why I'm voting. Those things regarding a Trump admin concern me. I don't know what the fukk else you want.

It doesn't matter if *you're* a trump supporter or not, I laid out my concerns over letting the alternative happen.

( Psst btw. You know what it looks like when someone *actually* doesn't care? Psst they wouldn't be able to even list the economic legislations I just did and how much they cost compared to recent legislations. Try asking that to your average lib who works at zumiez.)

What about you?