Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
black people overwhelmingly voted for the democratic nominee in 2016. Other groups like white women and lation has the votes for Trump creeping up. This is not our mess to clean up.

_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

Reality Check: Who voted for Donald Trump?

what about the facts about Trump and co actively working to suppress the black vote, the women vote and the progressive vote?

I'm not making this up, it's facts. You're tryna make it seem as if we don't need to vote, when Trump is letting ppl die, most of them black, from COVID.

Over 68,000 deaths in a month and counting but let's not vote, right?

Both sides are the same, right?

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
y'all tryna break the wheel and I get that, but that's what happened in 2016. Brehs withheld their vote because they didn't wanna vote for Hillary and wanted Bernie and now look where we are.

68,000 dead ppl in a month, breh. In a MONTH. And the number is rising. Now thy're saying by June, if things don't change, we might start seeing 2500 per day dying. Are you willing to take a gamble on that, now?

I get it, we need better than we're getting from Democrats, but what they're giving is light years ahead of what republicans are giving us, which is blood and death.

Hillary got done in by the Electoral College and Independents, not by the Left's refusal to vote for her. She won the popular vote.

I'm not completely convinced Biden's political record lends itself in faith of his solid judgement and sound decisions :ld:

If the Left's vote is as important to them as they claim it is, policy initiatives should/would indicate that.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
smh. The regular buzzwords and triggering labels used to cape instead of explaining how Biden's plan empowers Black folks suggest priorities are sus

if I'm not mistaken, Trump and co are tryna push payment for treatments. It hasn't happened yet but these demons are looking for a way to get money out of us when we get tested for the virus.
Helping ensure all Americans have access to care
  • The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, as amended by the CARES Act, requires private insurers to waive an insurance plan member's cost-sharing payments for COVID-19 testing. The President also secured funding to cover COVID-19 testing for uninsured Americans.
  • President Trump has also secured commitments from private insurers, including Humana, Cigna, UnitedHealth Group, and the Blue Cross Blue Shield system, to waive cost-sharing payments for treatment related to COVID-19 for plan members.
  • Additionally, President Trump is committed to ending surprise bills for patients. As part of this commitment, as a condition to receiving general funds, providers must agree not to seek collection of out-of-pocket payments from a presumptive or actual COVID-19 patient that are greater than what the patient would have otherwise been required to pay if the care had been provided by an in-network provider.
CARES Act Provider Relief Fund

Daps
Hillary got done in by the Electoral College and Independents, not by the Left's refusal to vote for her. She won the popular vote.

I'm not completely convinced Biden's political record lends itself in faith of his solid judgement and sound decisions :ld:

If the Left's vote is as important to them as they claim it is, policy initiatives should/would indicate that.

Nah, Hillary won the popular vote cause of Cali, a larger state with a larger population that she won. She lost battleground states cause ppl didn't come out to vote, because they were victim of voter suppression efforts carried about Trump and his boys.

You can google this, you know.

Biden's political record is leagues ahead of Trump's political record. For example, look at their records when it comes to pandemic response.

Biden and Obama put together a team to handle pandemics, and they were effective against stopping H1N1.

Trump got rid of the team, lied about the virus, said it was a hoax, now 68,000 ppl are dead in a month, and he says we should inject ourselves with lysol.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Also the Reparations or bust people need to shut the fukk up. My hatred for people like Biden and Democratic Party is well documented, but our people are dying from this thing at a much higher rate than anyone else.

Not voting in this election is essentially condemning our own people to death. We almost had 70,000 people die. We don’t have a choice here and trust me no one is angrier about that than me.

I was going to sit out this election until COVID happened and I started hearing about the suffering to my people. You can’t sit there and tell me u care about us and then not vote to remove those actively trying to sacrifice us for the white mans economy

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Nah I understand why'd they'd push to eliminate the profit incentive for Covid shyt.

I don't understand why Democrats (Biden) aren't more adamant about eliminating the profit incentive for treating and testing for all diseases and sicknesses.
As others have said, he's out lefting the Dems on basic shyt we expect from "Workers/People first" party

Daps
smh. The regular buzzwords and triggering labels used to cape instead of explaining how Biden's plan empowers Black folks suggest priorities are sus

CARES Act Provider Relief Fund

so you support Trump? at least you're honest about it, unlike these disingenious posters on here that claim to be black while telling us we shouldn't vote.

so since you're willing to have an honest convo, let me ask you this.

What are your thoughts about the 68,000 dead folks in a month? And about the fact that Trump said it was a hoax? And the fact that he said we should self inject ourselves with lysol?

How do you square that away and support him, when folks are dying? He has more dead americans during his term in a month than from the Iraq war, 9/11, the Afghanistan war, Vietnam war combined

Daps
Also the Reparations or bust people need to shut the fukk up. My hatred for people like Biden and Democratic Party is well documented, but our people are dying from this thing at a much higher rate than anyone else.

Not voting in this election is essentially condemning our own people to death. We almost had 70,000 people die. We don’t have a choice here and trust me no one is angrier about that than me.

I was going to sit out this election until COVID happened and I started hearing about the suffering to my people. You can’t sit there and tell me u care about us and then not vote to remove those actively trying to sacrifice us for the white mans economy

exactly. Man, I wouldn't be using my time to argue about this stuff if Trump wsn't a proven existential threat to black families in this country. This man is literally letting us die.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trump is letting us die like dogs right now. I notice y'all folks never talk about the fact that 68,000 ppl have died in a month from both Trump's actions and lack of action, and the number is constantly rising, and a good chunk of the dead are black ppl.

Y'all never address that. I said it before and Ill say it again. One side has 68,000 deaths in a month on his record, the other one doesn't.

I'm voting for the one that hasn't wracked up 68,000 bodies inside a month, and that's Biden.
One wrote the crime bill that targeted black people and is a result of millions of black people locked up and millions more killed because of over policing. But be mad at the incompetent fukk who just cares about himself.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Yep cause Trump has some huge plan for black ppl other than letting us continue to die from the virus.

68,000 dead in a month and climbing. Such a good plan :unimpressed:

Trump is not asking for my vote. Nor would he get it.

There’s gonna be some tough lessons and some harsh realities in the near future for a lotta people.