Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
if I'm not mistaken, Trump and co are tryna push payment for treatments. It hasn't happened yet but these demons are looking for a way to get money out of us when we get tested for the virus.

Nah I understand why'd they'd push to eliminate the profit incentive for Covid shyt.

I don't understand why Democrats (Biden) aren't more adamant about eliminating the profit incentive for treating and testing for all diseases and sicknesses.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
let me ask you this, breh, not tryna start an argument, I promise. but be honest with me

between Biden and Trump, which of them do you feel can do something that would effectively help black ppl?
Biden, breh.
You gotta understand, criticizing the Democrats is not the same as supporting Trump. I don't fukk with Trump-- period. At the same time, I'm not about letting them hoe us either. They've left a horrible taste in my mouth since 2016 and once again this year. Joe Biden should NOT be the candidate :mindblown: This shyt is insane.... but his team sounds like they've actually earned my vote with this agenda.

I was gonna vote for him outta necessity but that shyt's not cool breh. At least I'm actually voting in my interest now. Playing offense instead of defense all game.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is it No Reparations No Vote or No Black Agenda No Vote? :dwillhuh:

This mentality comes off as cutting your nose to spite your face at this point.

I've given #ADOS HELL, I know YOU know :usure: but if nothing else, THIS looks like a substantive victory in my eyes. I don't care for Biden OR the Democrats but damn breh, finally.... a comprehensive Black Agenda :lupe: I gotta hand it to em
This is how I know yall nikkas are just democratic lackeys. Bloomberg, bussyboy and warren had better "agendas" than this shyt by criminal bill joe Biden but yall will accept anything from who ever the dems tell you too. His crime bill was way more fukk specific than this. Why because he wanted to harm African Americans as much as he could, so it should be common sense for him to fix that. However nothing in those bumass 5talking points that's been repeated since forever is gonna do that. Yall nikkas love nothing burgers. No wonder they're comfortable not giving us shyt for our vote :mjtf:talking about rolling back policies like they haven't been fukking killing us like dogs. I hate fukking cowards.:unimpressed:

Daps
Nah I understand why'd they'd push to eliminate the profit incentive for Covid shyt.

I don't understand why Democrats (Biden) aren't more adamant about eliminating the profit incentive for treating and testing for all diseases and sicknesses.

That's gonna require more of a move to the left, which theyre starting to head that way... slowly though.
regardless, where the Democrats stand now is better than where Republicans are. Republicans are literally out here saying they don't care if we live or die.

Daps
Biden, breh.
You gotta understand, criticizing the Democrats is not the same as supporting Trump. I don't fukk with Trump-- period. At the same time, I'm not about letting them hoe us either. They've left a horrible taste in my mouth since 2016 and once again this year. Joe Biden should NOT be the candidate :mindblown: This shyt is insane.... but his team sounds like they've actually earned my vote with this agenda.

I was gonna vote for him outta necessity but that shyt's not cool breh. At least I'm actually voting in my interest now. Playing offense instead of defense all game.

I understand, breh. I'm an independent too, and I voted for Obama both times, and then Hillary in 2016. She wasn't my first choice. I was supporting Bernie in 2016, but since she was the nominee and better than Trump, I voted for her.

Daps
This is how I know yall nikkas are just democratic lackeys. Bloomberg, bussyboy and warren had better "agendas" than this shyt by criminal bill joe Biden but yall will accept anything from who ever the dems tell you too. His crime bill was way more fukk specific than this. Why because he wanted to harm African Americans as much as he could, so it should be common sense for him to fix that. However nothing in those bumass 5talking points that's been repeated since forever is gonna do that. Yall nikkas love nothing burgers. No wonder they're comfortable not giving us shyt for our vote :mjtf:talking about rolling back policies like they haven't been fukking killing us like dogs. I hate fukking cowards.:unimpressed:

Trump is letting us die like dogs right now. I notice y'all folks never talk about the fact that 68,000 ppl have died in a month from both Trump's actions and lack of action, and the number is constantly rising, and a good chunk of the dead are black ppl.

Y'all never address that. I said it before and Ill say it again. One side has 68,000 deaths in a month on his record, the other one doesn't.

I'm voting for the one that hasn't wracked up 68,000 bodies inside a month, and that's Biden.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Pretty much. At least on boxden you can easily spot them by their join date. But on here It’s much easier to blend in. And I’m convinced all this cut the check or we not voting is being pushed by trolls and bots. No president is gonna cut reparations right now. And if that’s all you care bout you just looking for a handout smh
white supremacist babble

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Is it No Reparations No Vote or No Black Agenda No Vote? :dwillhuh:

This mentality comes off as cutting your nose to spite your face at this point.

I've given #ADOS HELL, I know YOU know :usure: but if nothing else, THIS looks like a substantive victory in my eyes. I don't care for Biden OR the Democrats but damn breh, finally.... a comprehensive Black Agenda :lupe: I gotta hand it to em
giving us hell would require some kind of intellectual discourse.

you're just a really annoying dikkrider. :yeshrug: