Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community

Daps
Why.

If they can get the Left's vote without going Left, why would they ever bother going Left?

y'all tryna break the wheel and I get that, but that's what happened in 2016. Brehs withheld their vote because they didn't wanna vote for Hillary and wanted Bernie and now look where we are.

68,000 dead ppl in a month, breh. In a MONTH. And the number is rising. Now thy're saying by June, if things don't change, we might start seeing 2500 per day dying. Are you willing to take a gamble on that, now?

I get it, we need better than we're getting from Democrats, but what they're giving is light years ahead of what republicans are giving us, which is blood and death.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hanging on for dear life for 4 fukking years just for the #NoTangibles crowd to re-elect Trump and get some Klu Klux Klan member into the Supreme Court

That said, this whole conversation is pointless. Black people vote Democrat no matter how loud the internet gets. Any fluctuation is Black voter turnout can be attributed to voter suppression. So I wouldn't blame the Black community if Trump wins again
trump won the presidency because white women, latinoes and the alphabet people voted for him en masse.

trump being elected has little to nothing to do with black people.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know taxes are going up substantially but trump has to go

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Why.

If they can get the Left's vote without going Left, why would they ever bother going Left?
there is no real leftism in the american political spectrum. this is the issue with american voter's - no desire to learn about actual politics outside of Republican and Democrat, which at this point have congealed into the same party especially when it comes to important topics such as anti-trust laws, citizen privacy, war waging and others to name a few

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is how I know yall nikkas are just democratic lackeys. Bloomberg, bussyboy and warren had better "agendas" than this shyt by criminal bill joe Biden but yall will accept anything from who ever the dems tell you too. His crime bill was way more fukk specific than this. Why because he wanted to harm African Americans as much as he could, so it should be common sense for him to fix that. However nothing in those bumass 5talking points that's been repeated since forever is gonna do that. Yall nikkas love nothing burgers. No wonder they're comfortable not giving us shyt for our vote :mjtf:talking about rolling back policies like they haven't been fukking killing us like dogs. I hate fukking cowards.:unimpressed:
So that's the way you wanna play it huh? :beli:
Y'all see how it goes when I'm being amicable with these muhfukkas right? :unimpressed:
I just gave #ADOS more credit than I have in over a YEAR and his fukk ass is bytchin, talmabout "cowards" :mjlol:

Do yourself a favor: STOP WORRYING ABOUT POLITICS. You and others with this mentality have snubbed your nose at each and every offer provided. If the agenda isn't up to par then you NEGOTIATE. It's called politicking, but fools like you really convinced yourselves that all you need to do is register to vote and sit on your ass til you get what you want. Lemme guess, you can't take this plan seriously, but you were all in for Marianne Williamson's crazy, no-shot-having ass right????
full

Daps
there is no real leftism in the american political spectrum. this is the issue with american voter's - no desire to learn about actual politics outside of Republican and Democrat, which at this point have congealed into the same party especially when it comes to important topics such as anti-trust laws, private citizen privacy, war waging and others to name a few

more of this "both party are the same" crap when we can see that one party let 68,000 ppl die within a month on their watch and the other one didn't.

Both sides are NOT the same. Trump is responsible for 68,000 deaths and counting. Biden isn't.

biden 2020

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
y'all tryna break the wheel and I get that, but that's what happened in 2016. Brehs withheld their vote because they didn't wanna vote for Hillary and wanted Bernie and now look where we are.
black people overwhelmingly voted for the democratic nominee in 2016. Other groups like white women and latinos has the votes for Trump creeping up. This is not our mess to clean up.

_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

Reality Check: Who voted for Donald Trump?

Daps
You think Biden or trump are going to cut it?
Neither are. But continue lmao

Wait, what? Why do ya'll keep tryna make it seem like Biden and Trump are the same when it's obvious they aren't :dwillhuh:

You're sayiing Biden ain't gonna cut it, but we've seen Biden in action with Obama during the H1N1 pandemic. They shut that stuff down and kept the American ppl safe. They even set up a pandemic response team to be our eyes and ears and to have a plan on the ground to deal with viruses.

Trump fired the team, got rid of the response plan and tried to wing it... first by saying the virus wasn't real, it was a hoax, then he tried to downplay its seriousness and now 68,000 ppl have died in a month and climbing.

How are they the same again? :rudy: